Georgia Babies

Any of you really good at home organization type stuff?

I have a question. Between my two children and all their medical issues, my crappy little wall calendar hanging in the kitchen is not withstanding all the dr appts. etc, we have going on. I want to get a really huge calendar to hang that will be big enough to write a lot of stuff on there. I want something semi-nice looking since it will be in a common area and I don't know if the desk type calendars at staples will cut it.

I have seen the dry erase ones you can buy and hang up, only problem being you can only do one month at a time and then I have nowhere to document upcoming dr appts over the next few months. Any bright ideas to help me out? Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any of you really good at home organization type stuff?

• You could find a big frame and just print the calendars, then you can write on the glass. Might be prettier than a pre made calendar.
  • Does it need to be a wall type calendar? My family has made the transition to a google calendar. Both DH and I have access to it. And you can do multiple calendars that go into one master calendar. So I have one just for birthdays and anniversaries, one f
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Pinterest has some great ideas for this!

• imageNozzeFS:
    Does it need to be a wall type calendar? My family has made the transition to a google calendar. Both DH and I have a

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Thanks! I like the Google idea. I will check it out
  • imagemingaling2:

imageNozzeFS
  • imageK&P414:

I'm in the process of incorporating a master google calendar.  So far, I'm still in the panic phase of "H

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• We do the same thing with google calendars. It is so much easier now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"