Two Under 2
Options

When did first baby get used to #2?

Hi ladies, DS2 is 16 days old and DS1 is having a hard time with him. First he was indifferent, but now he shoots him looks while I'm holding him and wants me to pick him up while I'm breastfeeding and tries to push him off of my lap. He always wants to hug me now. I feel just terrible. I don't want him to feel neglected. I also feel bad for keeping him in more the past few weeks. Poor kiddo. Any advice or suggestions? 

When did this pass?

Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: When did first baby get used to #2?

• Options
    I have been wearing DD so I have two free hands for DS. It helps!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

DD was 19 months when DS was born.  At first she wanted nothing to do with him.  She would point at him but did not want to get anywhere near him.  Somewhere around his 3 month mark she started to get more used to him and would touch him

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedelaine0821:

DD was 19 months when DS was born.  At first she wanted nothing to do with him.  She would point at him

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagedelaine0821:

DD was 19 months when DS was born.  At first she wanted nothing to do with him.  She would point at him

• Options
    imagedelaine0821:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"