December 2011 Moms

Diaper exploded!

So DS has been going through his night diaper lately so I went up a size and switched to Pampers, well this morning his actual diaper exploded, he went through outfit, sleep sack, sheet and mattress pad! I think I might switch to Huggies again and try the size 5 over night. Anybody else dealt with this? He's never actually had a diaper explode until we switched to the pampers overnight diaper. Crazy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Diaper exploded!

• I sent Dh to the store for regular diapers and he came home with pampers overnight. He thought they would be good because we were in the middle of a road trip so in case ds fell asleep and had to go a little longer in between diaper changes he would be ok
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebuddrfly421:
    I sent Dh to the store for regular diapers and he came home with pampers overnight. He thought they would be good beca
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's crazy! It sounds like they're not made as well! I was using Huggies overnights but saw Pampers was cheaper so I'm going back to Huggies! I also read online they have diaper inserts kind of like a maxi pad for at night so I'm totally getting those t

• We used to use pampers for ds1 and I loved them. Then I had one explode with lo and that grainy crystal crap was everywhere. We've switched to Huggies now and haven't had the issue. What a mess to clean up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've never tried the Pampers overnight, but have been using Huggies Overnight and they're ok. I think our biggest issue is LO is drinking too much at night. We are going to try to limit his fluids at night to see if that works. We went a week of him wa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yea I just bought some Huggies overnight size 5 so hopefully it works! I'm just going to save the pampers size 5's for when he's bigger I guess and use it during the day. That sucks he woke up screaming because he leaked through his diaper, not a happy mo

• imagelaken256:
    We used to use pampers for ds1 and I loved them. Then I had one explode with lo and that grainy crystal crap was eve

• Ugh I HATE Poop-plosions!!!! 

When it comes to the extra diapers, just donate them at church or to your local women's shelter/total life center, food shelf, or even to daycare to have for spares...  They are usually happy to take them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMesmrEwe:

Ugh I HATE Poop-plosions!!!! 

When it comes to the extra diapers, just donate them at church or to your

• imageJmcmahon21:
    imageMesmrEwe:<
  • imageMesmrEwe:
    imageJmcmahon21:<

• imageJmcmahon21:

Haha that is funny! I guess I should be happy he's cheap rather than spend the money like crazy. I guess there's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"