July 2011 Moms

Bath Time Soaps?

I'm just curious what type of shampoo/conditioner/ soap do you use on your toddler for baths?

Re: Bath Time Soaps?

• We still use J&J head to toe soap and J&J shampoo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We love Nature's Baby Organics.  https://www.naturesbabyproducts.com/
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Watkins. I'm noticing now though that's not washing her as well as it once was, so I'll probably be moving on to something else when this bottle is gone.
  • We just use our stuff on both girls.  Whatever body wash we have and my shampoo and conditioner (herbal essences).  We're just careful not to get it in their eyes.

We started using our stuff on them once they each turned 1 and the baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're still using J&J because we haven't run out yet! Lol. We got so many bottles at baby showers that we're still using it. We also only bathe every other day so its lasted a while. I hope it doesn't really go bad. I think we're almost out of it fina
    image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I still use J & J...Oatmeal and Vanilla is my fave. Shampoo, usually J & J too. And then LOreal kids detangling spray.
  • Still using J &J here too -- just can't get enough of him smelling like a baby. I joke with DH that I'll make him use that soap in high school :c)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DS had some eczema, so we still use Aveeno moisturizing soap and Aquaphor shampoo.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelisamoe:
    We still use J&J head to toe soap and J&J shampoo.
    Ditto.
  • imageclineak:
    imagelisamoe:
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Suave kids shampoo/conditioner combo. I had used yellow johnson's shampoo on her and the back of her hair was always kinda frizzy. When we were visiting my in-laws they had the combo with shampoo for my nephew, and it made DD's hair so nice and soft! I

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Cera/e moisturizing cleanser and Dr.Bronner's for her hair. She has extremely sensitive skin, so her derm recommended this.
  • we just have used the J&J shampoo. no bath soap or bubbles as she has eczema. we are still using the same bottle of shampoo since she was really little. I bathe her about every other day but shampoo probably once  a week
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"