Detroit Babies
Options

Dr. Kobold/Patridge Creek OBGYN

Hi ladies,

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Kobold of Patridge Creek OBGYN?

I have been going to the practice for years (regular paps, etc.) but I have always seen a NP (Beth).  I love her.

Now that I am pregnant I have been to two appointments and neither have been with the doctor.  My next appointment in April is also not with the doctor.

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and haven't even met the doctor that is supposed to deliver my baby!  Every time I ask I keep getting the runaround that my next appointment will be with her.

This morning they called and rescheduled my ultrasound for tomorrow morning and this is the 3rd appointment they have rescheduled in the last month or so.

I'm starting to get worried about this practice in general even though I love my NP.  Advice? Comments?  TIA! 

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

Re: Dr. Kobold/Patridge Creek OBGYN

• Options
    My sister-in-law and I both see Dr. Kobold. I really like her - she's very friendly and straight to the point, which I like. She has been harder to get on a schedule with lately, I think she has had a conference and she does her own deliveries so sometimes appointments get shifted. Next time you schedule your appointment express  your concerns to the front desk and ask that you see Dr. Kobold for your next appointment. You may need to be more flexible but I've never been told I couldn't see her. Hope it works out!
  • Options

She is my Gyno and I have never had a problem with scheduling an appointment and her keeping it.  She's very friendly, easy to talk to. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    eyriseyris member

Thanks so much for the responses.  I really didn't want to start thinking I needed to change practices.

I'm glad others have had a good experience. 

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options

My main doctor is Valice, but I was in labor for so long and he'd been at the hospital for 36 hours already that he went home and Kobold delivered my son.  I LOVE her.  I never had any issues getting appointments with the doctors in the practice--I had even met her at an appt before hand too.  Just tell them when you schedule that you want an appt with the doctor.

Good luck!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Kobold and she delivered my daughter, and I also LOVE her. Always answers my million questions like she has all the time in the world. Ha, I may be your problem! I've never had a problem seeing her. I would agree with making it clear to them that you want to see her. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"