Georgia Babies
Options

princess for hire?

anybody ever have a princess come to their daughter's birthday? we need a back up plan b/c of the rain this weekend and i wanted a recommendation from someone. Thanks!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: princess for hire?

• Options

We used Copy Cats for Kids in September for Abigail's 4th birthday. We had Ariel come and she was a HUGE hit. Highly recommend. And they are very reasonably priced. 

<span style="font-family:'.HelveticaNeueUI';font-size:15

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We also used Copy Cats. We had Cinderella come. The kids loved her!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stewzstewz member
    AWESOME!!! THANK YOU! I do have a quick question about how this works and what I need to do beforehand. I live in town in a smaller bungalow house and was having it outside b/c of that reason with a jumpy house and all. However, since it's going to rain &
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    To prep for the princess? Nothing. I just had to have a small table and chair for her to use. She'll call you and you can ask her what all she needs.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No prep. We had our party in our bungalow. She set up in a small space and we have 16 kids. Just a heads up, The Cinderella we had wore a TON of makeup, the kids didn't care though
  • Options
    Darth Vader came to Gavin's birthday- it was a last minute surprise from his uncle.  OMG- best thing ever.  He still talks about it all the time and asks if he can come over for dinner. 

• Options
    We used copycats as well and had Rapunzel come out for my DD's 5th bday. The kids loved her and had a blast! Similar to Cinderella, she wore a lot of make-up and a low-cut Rapunzel dress. All the adults got a good laugh, but the kids were oblivious. There
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

We used The Little House of Art... you can book the princess directly through them. The same girl does all of the princesses and she is awesome!! She does facepainting and a magic show. I highly recommend her!  She is so great with the kids. I hav

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"