TTC after 35

Praying....for BFP...

Too scared to test though! AF due 25Mar. Slight cramping alternating between left/right "ovary area". Had what I believe is implantation bleeding yesterday. Research says best to wait a few days after implantation to let the hcg levels build up.
I'm gonna hold out til Sunday day before AF due to test again. Praying for that second line....
I need as much baby dust as you can spare!
                                 *******SIGGY WARNING/Chlidren mentioned***********

ME: 41 ----- DH: 43
                                                   MARRIED: 5/3/14
                                               DS,17   DD,16   DD,12   DS,10
                                                           TR: 4-2-12
                                         TTC our 1st love child! No luck so far! 

Re: Praying....for BFP...

• The 25th is my test day too. I've felt crampy today so I'm feeling bummed. I just want a BFP! I'm afraid to test early so I always wait and pray for my temp to keep going up. We can make it until Monday!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GOOD LUCK!!!  I hope you get your bfp- sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope so too! Thanks ladies! I had my a TR last year April. My fianc was working overseas, so TTC had been pretty hit and miss miss obviously. Now that he's been a home a few months, I'm hoping it happens. Tests confirmed tubes are open, will start usin

• The 25th must be a popular day...it's my day too! Hopefully all 3 of us will be announcing our BFP's. Best wishes to you both!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • QOTRQOTR member
    good luck ladies!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Good luck to you too! Hopefully 25 is our lucky number.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping the 25th is your day, best of luck and let us know how it goes.  FX'ed for you.....and the other ladies sharing the same day as you for testing.....
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Hey MsJazzy,  Just sending you my thoughts and prayers knowing that you are going to test this morning and I hope that you get your BFP, God willing..... sending you lots of hugs!!!!  :) 
  • Well, no need to test, again. Had a BFN from FMU on 3/23. I think this month is done for. Already feeling cramps. A little bit of spotting this evening as just a reminder of what's to come in a day or 2. Trying not to be too depressed.
    I think I wi

• FF changed my test date. I need to wait a few more days.
  • I am so sorry to hear about the BFN, I know how heart wrenching it is........... Hope you are starting to feel better today.  I was thinking the same thing about losing a few pounds, I think it might help our bodies be a little mo
  • AF showed up Friday. So I'm out this cycle. Made my first RE appointment in 4/10. I thought I would be nervous but I'm happy to see if we can find something wrong and fix it. I know it can be a long journey but excited so to move to the next step.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"