Two Under 2
Options

Do I need a double stroller?

M will be 19 mo when the baby is born in September.  She is a proficient walker now.  I'm wondering if a could possibly get away with using a moby for the new baby with M in the stroller and then switching to using one of those stand and ride attachments in the spring. 

I love the stroller that we have and I really don't want to have to buy a double stroller if I don't have to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do I need a double stroller?

• Options
    We have the BOB Duallie for running but certainly don't need a double.  When we're out DD1 likes to walk and I wear DD2 in the Ergo.  Eventually it might be nice for us to have a sit and stand one like you're talking about but we could get by wi
  • Options
    Definitely don't need a double.  Nice to have?  Yes but not necessary.  My girls are 18 months apart and I tend to wear DD2 more than use the stroller.  Also, DD1 didn't want to ride in the stroller by the time the weather was warm eno
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could get away without one I'm sure but I absolutely had to have one.  My daughter can walk sure, but she tends to run in the other direction often so I need her corralled.  She also adores riding in the stroller so that was an easy decision
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Yes. My children are 19 months apart and the older regressed sp? quite a bit. Start looking on craigslist. I bought a barely used Maclaren twin techno at an amazing price. I also have a bob duallie and I cant imagine life without them
  • Options
    No. I had a single for the first year of 2's life. I wore and pushed or walked with the other.

I did end up getting 2 used double strollers after the first year. My single stroller did not have the stand on option, so I got a sit and stand
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"