Boston Babies

HM maternity

Hi all!  I heard that HM has some good maternity clothes, but I'm having trouble finding a location that carries them. I tried the downtown crossing location and, although there was a sign that said maternity, the clothes in that section were clearly not maternity clothes.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a location near Boston that carries the Maternity line? I'm thinking maybe Cambridgeside, Newbury St. , or South Shore plaza in Braintree??

Also does anyone know of any old navy locations near Boston that carry maternity?  Thanks in advance for any tips!!

Re: HM maternity

• This isn't really the area you mentioned, but the H&M at the Northshore Mall in Peabody has an awesome maternity section. It's a whole room dedicated to maternity and infant clothing.

As for Old Navy, from what I've heard, they mainly only carry maternity clothes online. Which is too bad because I've seen some stuff on their website that I'd love to try on before buying!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • I believe Cambridgeside Galleria mall has an HM, old navy, and motherhood maternity stores that have maternity sections.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Cambridgeside HM does not carry maternity but the Old Navy and Gap do. Besides Peabody, the only other maternity HM in the area is in Salem, NH -if you go on their website, you can look it up. The sections are fairly small.
  • The old navy in Everett has a maternity section. Well, it did in 2011, not sure if that has changed.
  • The HM in Rockingham Mall also has a maternity section, but it's small...
  • The HM store in Salem closed recently. I went last week because I had gotten a couple maternity tops there and loved them and they were no longer there...sad face!
  • Thanks everyone! These are great tips! I'm 4 months and definitely getting too big for normal sized clothes so I'll definitely try some of these places!!! Thanks!
  • The Gap and Old Navy near the Natick mall both have maternity in store.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • The hm in the south shore plaza has maternity in the lower level with the newborn clothing. Not a huge selection but I wore black tights and sweater dresses almost everyday so it worked for me. Also got a cheap coat there that grew with me.

Old navy in Dedham has maternity. Great skinny jeans with full panel and very inexpensive baby clothes!

Good luck!
  • The only clothing stores that carry maternity clothes that aren't specifically catered to pregnant women that I know of are Target and Kohls.
  • Old Navy at Cambridgeside has a pretty limited maternity selection , but if you order online and spend more than 50, shipping is free as is return shipping. That said, I've been pretty disappointed with their mat clothes.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am SO glad you posted this. I was in H&M in Downtown Crossing today at lunch scouring the store to try to find it!

I ended up at Macy's in their postage stamp size maternity section and got a few things, but I definitely would like something more stylish that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"