April 2012 Moms

First Birthday Gift....

So - Rob's birthday is sunday! and DH and I still haven't gotten him anything. We've got about 35 people coming to his party (Close Fam & Friends) so I know that he'll get a ton of stuff!! Just not sure what we should get him. Any Thoughts? Dh just wants to put money into his college fund --- but I feel like momma and daddy should get him something to open. What are u guys getting your LOs?

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First Birthday Gift....

• We decided to get something sentimental & personalized, so I am ordering a growth chart from Etsy. Hoping to make it a tradition to record her growth every year on her birthday!

I'm also considering getting her either the Anywhere Chair fro

• We bought C earrings and the Disney Lil' People Princess Castle, neither of which would work for a boy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are getting a membership to the Children's Museum and are going to take him there shortly after his birthday.  The zoo would be another idea.  Our LO has way too many toys and will get more (as you say), so I'm looking forward to making a

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just ordered him this book from I See Me (My Very Own Name Book) DD and DS have one too https://www.iseeme.com/my-very-own-name-personalized-book.html

I don't know what

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • We just got her one small toy so she'd have something to open (our Children's museum has a similar one and she loves playing with it when we go there) and plan to put money aside for college.  She gets to play with all of DD1's toys and I'm sure s

• We got DD a personalized birthday book (I see me) and a sand box. Okay she hates the sandbox, but big sister loves it. I hope once the weather is nicer that she will start to enjoy it.

• I got her a singing microphone, not sure why, but she loves music. DH got her a tunnel to crawl through since she loves crawling behind and under everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are giving DD2  water table.  I can't remember what we got for DD1 but I don't think we did much of anything.  We are basically using dd2's birthday as an excuse to get the water table.  I also love <a href="https://www.target.com/p/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"