April 2012 Moms

anyone off puree completely????

ok so DD is eating table foods 3 times a day- as well as about 20 ounces of formula a day- she eats everything from eggs, waffles, cheerios, fruit, steamed veggies, veggie burgers etc..... 

but she is protesting any puree's now- i wish she would still want them cause its a great variety of veggies and fruits she could be eating.

any of your LO's off puree's completely? is it normal for them to be done with puree's at about a year???

Re: anyone off puree completely????

• Yup, we're pretty much done with them here.  DS eats about anything and everything and we haven't done a 'straight puree' in probably a couple months.  I do still keep a few on hand though (mostly fruit) so that I can mix a little in our plain y
  • imagealiebno:
    Yup, we're pretty much done with them here. nbsp;DS eats about anything and everything and we haven't done a 'straight pur
  • Loading the player...
  • We are still on purees or thick baby food. Parker is picky on textures. They only eat bananas, strawberries, waffles, pancakes but prefer waffles, apples, sweet potato fries, fruit cups and Velveeta mac n chz. I tried green beans but only one ate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have never been on purees! Nathan refused them and wanted table food right from the start. He is very particular (he also has never taken a bottle -- believe me, not for lack of trying!). It's a bummer b/c his veggie consumption has been a lot lower th
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought we were through with purees, but Maddie's appetite dropped a little and I started feeding her purees again in addition to her usual three meals a day to try to get her to eat more. Most of her finger foods have been hitting the floor since two n
  • imagestacieann15:
    We have never been on purees! Nathan refused them and wanted table food right from the start. He is very particul

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• My girls will eat what I feed them, but they prefer to feed themselves and have done so for a few weeks now. I have some leftover pur?es that I mix with greek yogurt, which they will eat (I think because it's firmer than the pur?e). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My daughter has been done with them for 2 months but she also has had 8 teeth for 2 months . She never really liked pure food, she always ate bm more than anything else .
  • I feed him a mix of both still as I have some jars left, but sometimes it is more convenient. I do feed him solids every day though that he can feed himself...in addtion to oatmeal and yogurt he has for breakfast.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"