Illinois Babies
Options

Good Sam - DG

Anyone deliver here? I had DD at Prentice and now we are suburban folk. I've been researching Good Sam vs Hinsdale. Would love to hear real life experiences. Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Good Sam - DG

• Options
    Hinsdale, they now offer water birth and have labor tubs
    Samantha Trebilcock BSN RN, CD(DONA), PES, CBE http://naturalbeginningsdoula.vpweb.com/
  • Options
    My OB practice, dupage medical group, delivers at both, but my doctor only delivers at Good Sam so I will be delivering there. I really like it. We did a tour and the rooms look great and they have a level III nicu which is very comforting just in case something goes wrong. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at Good Sam in December. I work for Advocate so I have been to many of their hospitals and Good Sam is by far the best. The LD nurses were the greatest. My labor was pretty rough and it was very nice to have nurses and techs who make you comfortable. The post partum unit was tops as well. I am a FTM and they answered all questions patiently. The care was top notch. I could go on and on.

You will love it!
  • Options
    Just an update I've decided to go with Good Sam. I've had to visit the ER at both Hinsdale and Good Sam and Good Sam was definitely a better hospital. The care was better, nurses better, I could go on and on. Thanks for the input!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"