TTC after 35

Just hurry up and get here already! (vent)

I am on cycle day 32, I had a positive OPK on day 9.  I tested on the weekend and it was negative.  So I am certain I am not pregnant, but the waiting for my period is killing me.  I know I am still in the normal range for cycle length, but having erratic cycles is just stressing me out.  I  am waiting for the fertility clinic to schedule our first visit so I don't know any of my levels yet or have a plan and I hate not having any control over this.

Missed m/c 02/2006 Mc 02/2007 DD 10/2008 DS 04/2010 DD stillborn 11/2012 we love and miss her everyday

Re: Just hurry up and get here already! (vent)

• I know how you feel, but try to remember it is worth it. I know it is easier said that done. Good luck 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry, I know it's so tough feeling like you have no control over this, but try to focus on the positive. You are going to feel a lot better once you have a plan and you are moving forward! Hugs!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Best of luck! I too had erractic cycles, so hopefully you will get it all straightened out!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Sending lots of hugs your way, Ottawa.  By the way, are you up in Canada?  If so, I am just north of you... :)   I hope that you get an appt., soon and that you can get a good plan that you are comfortable with and set your mind at

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"