TTC after 35

To try or not to try

I turned 35 last month. I have a 3 yo and a 4.5 yo. I thought I was done but now am not so sure. If I did decide to try I would like to start ASAP and the this would be the last month I would take the pill. One of my concerns is feeling old at 35 although I am perfectly healthy. My DH is 100% sure he wants another and is just waiting for me to decide one way or the other. I feel that if I had a baby now I wouldn't be able to pay attention to either the baby or my older ones and that I would not be a good mom to any of them if I cannot be there. My DDs are pretty close in age so basically their activities don't take time away one from the other. If I had a baby it would be a "carseat" baby always in the car while I took the others to school and their different classes, etc.

Any advice?

Re: To try or not to try

• Honestly I am so glad my two are older 4 & 6  Yes if we get pregnant again this little one will have to "tag along" to things but my older ones are so independent now and will be at school during the day so I will have a lot of alone time with ju
  • Well, I have an almost 9 year old and I turn 35 in August. So, we obviously will have the baby [hopefully!] with us at DD's activities. Doesn't bother me at all. I'll also be one of the last, if not the last person in my circle to have kids...saved only b
  • Loading the player...
  • Like, pp said, it depends on the kind of parent you are.....I haven't had any, so, can't advice any experience here........

hope you figure it out and much success to you.  You are lucky having the two you already have and the ability

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"