Tennessee Babies

OB group in Chattanooga

Hi All!

New to the boards and just found out I am 4w 5d pregnant.  Looking for an OB that can come recommended from someone's personal experience.  Just moved here 3 months ago.  Any help would be appreciated!  

Re: OB group in Chattanooga

• Both of my sisters, my cousin, and now me are going to Leigh Faerber at Women's Institute of Specialize Health (W.I.S.H.) She is genuinely caring and takes time to answer questions and makes sure you are comfortable. I have been seen by several other doctors there as well, and they were all just a nice. Highly recommended.
  • I go to Dr.Stacy Boyd at University Women's Services. He is amazing and I love the practice. The other doctor at the practice is Dr. Smith. Good Luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • English Rockholt at North Park OBGYN!! She is amazing. Her staff is all very nice too. When I am there I feel like I am the only patient. You never feel rushed at all!!!
  • THANK YOU all so very much for the recs.  I will look into all of them.  If anyone has anymore, please share.  Thank ya'll again.
  • I go to Chattanooga Center for Women. If you are open to midwifes Meg Brasel is amazing. This will be my second delivery with her. I love the fact that they work under and with doctors but the midwives give you much more time in labor.
  • I am seeing Dr. Jones at North Park, and i know he is the chief of ob at o e of the hospitals. This is my first baby, but I have been at this practice for a while. They are great!
  • I also go to Chatt Center 4 Women.  Sarah Smith was my midwife, but I was taken care of by Dr Sabrina Collins & Dr Jack Rowland did my C-section.  Love them all.  They took excellent care of me during my high-risk pregnancy & premature C-section.  Wouldn't hesitate a second to have any of them by my side.

On another note.  I delivered @ Parkridge East.  L&D, Mother & Baby, and especially the NICU nurses are superior.   I had a rough time, but they took the best care of me & especially my daughter. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is my second baby and I used Galen obgyn with my first and going to use for my second..... You almost never get your physician for your delivery unless u get induced or plan a Caesarian .... So I want to make sure I trusted every delivering doctor in the group and I had a great experience with the first delivery that was supposed to be a planned induction but ten came 2 wks early.... Good luck with your search and don't worry about hurting anyone's feel wigs by my picking them :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"