January 2013 Moms

Weekly Recipe Swap

Every Sunday I'll post the theme for the recipe swap for the week. The theme for this week will be healthy recipes. And go!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Recipe Swap

• This is a recipe I found on Eat Better America that I love! And it is super easy!

Easy Mexican Chicken and beans

Ingredients

1 lb uncooked chicken breast strips for stirfry
    2 tablespoons Old El Paso 25 lesssodi

• JHBWJHBW member

I just made this recipe for southwestern black bean, quinoa, corn, and mango salad last week and DH and I couldn't stop eating it... I thought I had quinoa at home but didn't, so I subbed Israeli couscous that I cooked in chicken stock.  I w

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • It's soup weather here today so I'll share a soup recipe I made recently and really liked.  It's easy and quick to throw together, leftovers reheat well, and it's packed with lots of yummy veggies.

<a href="https://www.pink-parsley.com/2012/0

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imageJHBW:

my favorite healthy breakfast is overnight oats which are rolled oats soaked in a liquid overnight in the fridge.  

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Healthified Fried Chicken

I use boneless skinless chicken but you can use bone in chicken. You'll just need to remove the skin.

Put chicken in bowl along with enough buttermilk to cover the chicken. Add tobasco sauce I use 1 tsp

• Avocado Salad:
    3 avocados diced, 1/2 onion diced, 1 can black beans drained and rinsed, 1 can corn drained an rinsed, handful of cilantro chopped, pinch of garlic salt, and enough Tapatio hot sauce to coat and mix everything. Mix all ingredients in
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ginger Glazed mahi mahi:

https://allrecipes.com/recipe/ginger-glazed-mahi-mahi/

seriously yummy! And I'm not a big fish fan :)&nbsp

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"