TTC after 35
Options

not the norm.. ttc

Hi, I've never ttc before. last time was 19 years ago and an accident. my fiance doesn't realize how complicated it can be. I'm almost 39. i was using a phone app to track fertility, ovulation and sex. ive felt pregnant for weeks. with my last pregnancy i knew after a week, but tested positive. i hardly have "menstral symptoms" other than cramps. i should have started period friday, march 15. i took test again 16th am and still no. it is now monday morning and still no period. i hate waisting all these test. i thought i should only have to wait till missed period. is my age mucking it up.? By boobs have been unusually sore for weeks, i feel heavyness, twinges and when i twist my hips, painful strain, emotionaly, sleepy. i still think im pregnant. how long do i have to wait to pop positive?

Re: not the norm.. ttc

• Options
    Most tests say they can predict pregnancy early, but not 100% of the time. If you are now late for your period, take a test. Keep testing every couple of days until AF or a BFP. If neither for a month, I'd call my Dr 

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    I tested positive before my period was due with DD. I would suggest maybe tracking your temps, so you can see what's going on in your cycle. Did you just come off birth control?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope, I haven't been on Bc. I don't know much about temps, was only tracking periods and when my phone app said I was fertilite and ovulating. Still no period. Might try again tomorrow am.
  • Options
    phone apps are crap... you probably ovulated late or it is possible didn't ovulate at all.  The only way to know when you ovulate is to chart your basal body temp.  go to fertilityfriend.com and read about it.  If you have pregnacy symptoms
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options

Good luck, I really like "taking charge of yor fertility" it's an awesome book! and fertility friend is super helpful!!

a phone app is going to tell you, your fertilile about 14 days in based on a 28 days schedule, if that isn't your schedule you

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"