Missouri Babies
Options

update

I just set an appt. for a second opinion at OPRRC.  For those of you that don't know, we're goin g on 6 yrs TTC, 3 IUI's and still nothing.  All they can say for us is we're "unexplained".  I wish there was something wrong with one of us so we could at least tackle that & move on to getting pg......

I'll keep you posted.  Anyone else going to OPRRC?

Re: update

• Options
    Jackie, all I can say is I'm so sorry.  You know that I am thinking of you and you can email me any time you feel like chatting.  I truly hope the New Year will bring you your long-awaited BFP.  I will say a prayer that you find a solution!

• Options
    I am sorry you and Josh have to go through this, I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like. If you want, I will have a spare baby arriving any day now that you can share . Wink
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this struggle. I haven't used OPRRC personally, but my MIL, who's a nurse, mentioned it at one point and said that she'd had a few friends who'd been successful going through treatments there. I believe she also said that one of the docs didn't have the best bedside manner, but that he knew his stuff.

I hope the second opinion can find you some new options or answers.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't have any experiences or information but wanted to give you BIG HUGS!!! I am sooo sorry you are going through this sweetie!
  • Options

I'm so sorry!

Where were you before RRC?

We finally acheived success with Dr. Gehlbach at Midwest Reproductive. We always felt so comfortable there and loved the staff. If things don't work out at RRC, you might check with MR.

Have you thought about IVF? That's what we ended up having to do. We weren't unexplained; we have MFI issues (very very low count).

Have you been on the TTTC board at all? It was so helpful for me when I was struggling with infertility issues.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks so much girls!  I don't post much as I'm a pretty private person, but sometimes I just need to vent!  As I'm sure you are aware of too, the holidays hit the hardest.  Thanks for your thoughts!

Beth ~ I have been on the TTTC board.  It was helpful but then also opened a million & one questions.  Biggest is chlomid v. femara.  So I'm asking that at my appt next week.  I've been a patient at RRC since early this year.  I'm just switching up docs there this month to get another opinion.  My friend recently went to Gehlbach & had a not so pleasant experience w/ the administrative staff there.  So I cancelled my appt. there.  I might go back though for a 3rd opinoin!!!  I have thought of IVF and will prob lean towards that being I desparately want twins too & it should up our chances!!!  I might contact you in the future for more advice!

• Options

Wow-that shocks me that your friend had a bad experience. Was it the financial lady? Or the front desk? I could see the front desk lady being cranky, but the financial person there is super sweet. She's the one who picked Brian and me to be featured in that article for Her Life!

Let me know if you ever have any questions. We've been through it all!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"