January 2013 Moms
Options

Baby's weight

Just curious what your LO weighs? We are having acid reflux and some weight gaining problems. Our little guy was 7lb 2oz at birth. At 9 weeks he is 9lb 8oz. Thanks!

Re: Baby's weight

• Options
    At 2 months adjusted, DD1 is 10lbs3oz, DD2 9lbs3oz 
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    At 2 months, we were at 11 lbs 6 oz. She's a chunky monkey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've had feeding/weight gain/reflux issues too. DD was 7lbs 1oz at birth, and last Friday was 8lbs 13 oz.

We're watching her weight pretty closely, but we're kind of doing all we can do.

ETA: She's 9 weeks old.
  • Options
    Had weight issues too, today at DS two month appointment he weighs 9lbs 12oz he is 9weeks. Birth weight was 7lbs 9oz.

We are on higher calorie formula.

• Options
    JHBWJHBW member

DS was 11 pounds at his 2 month appointment but he was really seven weeks then.  He was 7 pounds 13 ounces at birth. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD was 8 lbs 10oz when born. Last weigh in was at 6 weeks and she was 13lbs 10oz.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    DS was 7 pounds, 12 oz at birth. At 2 months we're 12 pounds, 14 oz! 78% percentile is what I was told at the 2 month visit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    DS was 6 pounds, 1 oz at birth ... at 7 weeks, he weighs just about 10 pounds now.  No probs with eating for him since he has gained 4 pounds in 7 weeks!!!
  • Options
    Taylor was 7lbs 9oz at birth, and at his 2 month check in was 12lbs 4oz. I guess he's a little chunky, too! :

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options

birth weight:  6 lbs 15 oz

2 mos: 11 lbs 4 oz 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD's birth weight was 6lb 12oz and at 9 weeks she's at 13lb 11oz. She really likes her milk!
  • Options

I haven't weighed him lately but...

at birth 7lbs 6oz

around 1 month he was 9lbs 6oz 

at 2 month wellness check he was 12lbs 14oz 

DS is pretty tall, he is in the 98th percentile of height...I think he was 23.75" tall.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Went to the pedi yesterday bc DS2 is sick. Weighed in at 14lbs 15oz. Yes. My 7.5 week old is one ounce shy of 15lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At Birth: 7 lbs 3 oz
    At 11 weeks: 12 lbs 13.5 oz.

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

• Options
    8 weeks 14.5 pounds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My son was 8lbs 7oz at birth, at 2 months he was 13lbs 8oz. He's our little chunker!
  • Options
    DD was 8 lbs 2 ozs at birth and today when we took her to the pedi at 7 weeks for a cold she was 11 lbs 11 ozs...she's definitely on the chunky side!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He was 8 12 at birth and 12 10 at two months.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    My little man was 6lb when he was born and weighed in at 9 lbs, 6 oz at his 6 week check up. We had weight gain/ breastfeeding issues at first, but things finally worked out and it really is a blessing that he's gained so well! GL with your little one!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    9lbs 5oz at birth
    Last weight check at 4 weeks she was 11lbs 9oz...98th percentile! No idea now, but I'm guessing 12.5 lbs
  • Options
    Our guy was born at 6.13 and went down to 6lbs due to low supply. At his 8 week he was 11lbs 2 oz but we supplement with formula. He also has reflux and feeding is a nightmare! We just switched to Prevacid, hoping it helps :/
  • Options

We have a very large girl. She started at 8lbs 8oz and at 2 months is 13 pounds. I EP and she just eats and eats all the time. The Ped said she is in the 90th percentile for weight and just keep letting her eat. The sad part is she outgrew most of her

• Options
    Born 7 lbs. 6 oz. Now 10 lbs. 10 oz. at 7 weeks.

• Options
    At 11 weeks she was 10 lb 5 oz, but she was only 5 lb 3 oz at birth. She has reflux so she is slowly gaining weight, but the pedi is not concerned at all.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    7 lb at birth.  2 month apt he was 9 weeks and weighed 12 lbs 12 oz

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    My DD was 7lbs 15oz at birth. She weighed in at 12lbs 7.5oz at 2 month appointment, which is 78% percentile. She's a long baby too, 24.25in, which is the 100% percentile. 
    image ?/25 my chart image
  • Options

Birth-- 7 lbs 4 oz

2 month-- 15 lbs 4 oz Surprise

Yep, my EBF gained 8 lbs in 8 weeks! Family and friends joke that I don't make mlk, I make cream. DS1 also gained

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

DD weighed 8lbs 9oz at her 1 week appt she was 7lbs 7oz and at her 2 month check up yesterday she weighed in at 11lbs 2oz

<a href="https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers" target="_blank" title="http:

• Options
    DS weighed 7 lb, 11 oz at birth. At 9 and a half weeks he weighed 11 lbs, 12 oz. He was up past his birth weight at 5 days old. He is a little piggy!
  • Options

My little New Years Baby was 7lbs 8ozs & 20inches at birth. He had his two month checkup on March 4th (just one day shy of 9 weeks) and came in at 11lbs 10ozs & 23.25inches!

He's outgrown all his jammies because his legs are too long

• Options
    DS was 5lbs 3oz at birth and at 2 months he was 11lbs 4oz!!! He hasnt missed many meals
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    7 lbs at birth, 11.12 at 2 month checkup.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Born 6 lbs 14 oz

4 weeks 8 lbs 13 oz 

2 month appointment 10 lbs 12 oz 

• Options
    dd was born 6lbs 10oz, went home at 6lbs....at her 6w check up she was 8lbs 10oz and at her 10 week she was 10lbs 2 oz (23inches)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"