Ohio Babies

2 Year Old Birthday

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hey all!

I'm trying to find a good place to hold my daughter's 2nd birthday. We're going to have the party on March 23 (I know, nothing better like waiting til close to the last minute). We'd have it at our place, but we live in a smaller apartment. Also complicating things- there's only going to be a few kids there. (My daughter, two ~4 year olds, and an ~8 month old) so having it somewhere meant for a party with quite a few kids wouldn't be the best. There are going to be about 20 adults. We're also not looking to spend a lot of money.

Sorry that was so long! Anyone have any good ideas for someplace preferably on the west side- ie Hilliard, Grove City, Dublin, Plain City, London, West Jeff?

(Checked the local metro parks. All the indoor shelters are unavailable. Sad That was my first idea.)

Re: 2 Year Old Birthday

• Check out the Firefly Play Cafe! I have had a few clients (I'm a photographer) hold parties there. It's a really neat place! It's on N. High St. in Columbus. Here is the website - https://www.fireflyplaycafe.com/

JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Does your apartment complex have a room or space you can rent?

Might limit the complexity of the party. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Par13Par13 member

There's a YMCA in Grove City & Hilliard that might have rooms available to rent! 

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• imageNSYoder26:

Does your apartment complex have a room or space you can rent?

Might limit the complexity of the party. 

This is what I was thinking too. Or, do you have a family member that lives in an apartment complex/condo/homeowners association that has a clubhouse that could help you out? There is a playground and a clubhouse in my housing development and owners simply contact the homeowners association director to schedule a time to rent the clubhouse. It's just $25 for the entire day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"