Georgia Babies

Amber teething necklaces/bracelets

What is you experience or opinion? Where did you get yours?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Amber teething necklaces/bracelets

• i am curious to see other people's experiences too. my little one has a much lower pain tolerance than his big brother and teething is making him miserable...
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have a girlfriend that's used them on several of her kids (yes, I said several). They wear them all the time and don't take them off. She seems to think they work. I'm afraid I don't know that much about them or where to get them, though.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I swear I just saw something about this recently.  I can't remember if it was a product, or someone posting on fb about it.  I'll try and see if I can track down the info.
  • i asked around and my friends recommended lighter colored baltic amber in particular, especially raw, and not polished, amber. milky or lemon colors seemed very popular. people seemed to really like it and for $25 it might be worth a shot....
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"