TTC after 35
Options

Losing faith......

Just received an email from my RE's office stating that they think that I might not have my right ovary....I have had three u/s and one SHG and they can't see it on any of them....very devastating. Can't stop crying and not sure what to think. I would have thought that they would have clearly seen this issue on the SHG and discussed this with me. Not sure how to proceed and haven't gotten a call from the nurse. I need to get myself together and call the office, not sure what to ask? Not sure, I want to hear it.......sigh. I knew this could be the case for people with Unicornuate Uterus' but I thought that would have been addressed when they brought that to my attention, I am recalling that they said, I did have both of them.....so, another low blow and having a hard time picking myself back up off the ground. My %'s were not high, so now.....they are even worse...ugh. Do I stop the IVF cycle or what? Deep breath.....trying to find my faith in all this confusion. Sorry for the rant, just really scared and sad to hear this information.....
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Re: Losing faith......

• Options
    Oh my goodness, that is a lot to take in. Hugs. I hope your conversation with the RE's office is reassuring. 

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Breathe.....and set up that phone consult to talk to the RE!  Big (((hugs)))......rarely is anything easy when you are TTC after 40, sorry that you have yet another thing to worry about.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't give up- we are here to keep you going!!!  Like I said on fb, it only takes one ovary!  I do know how deflating discouraging news is, though, so if you need to cry it out you let yourself do just that.  xoxo

Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options

Thanks, Ladies for your strengh and support.  It means so much to me. 

Yes, Happywife.....deep breaths......and, yes, nothing is easy over 40!  Lol,  ;)

• Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    I'm sorry you're sad today.  :(   I hope once you can talk to the RE that you get more information.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options

no advice... but my thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this.  I hope you get the clear answers you need from your RE to make decisions you are at Peace with. 

I am so sorry

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    So sorry and sending t& p your way, big hugs
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    oh, my goodness...you must be so overwhelmed. One step at a time, you are not out of options. Once you collect your thoughts, and as you say, breathe, you need to ask for a pelvic MRI to get to bottom of this. Keep us posted!

• Options

Thanks, Ladies for your well wishes...I really appreciate them.  :)

I emailed the nurse inquiring about a phone consult appt and what were some pliable approaches to seeing if, this was just a mere accident that they can't see my ovary, aski

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"