March 2012 Moms
Options

What's up this weekend?

Yes the weekend is RIGHT there!!! I can smell it!

So what are you all doing? I am going to get some laundry done, tackle some of my pinterest projects and take DD to the movie's for some one on one time. LO can play with dad for a few hours.

You?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: What's up this weekend?

• Options
    nah82nah82 member
    Grocery shopping, bday party prep for next weekend, need to get some wedding glasses etched for people who asked me, get my big boy's bunk bed from my cousin and set it up, cleaning, playing "leprechaun" Saturday night (like Elf on the Shelf, but only the
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to steam the carpets!

Yes... that is an all weekend event now... :s
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a girls night dinner on Friday and then am spending Saturday shopping with my mom while DH watches DS! I am being spoiled this weekend :)
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    aeh72aeh72 member

We have a kind of a busy weekend, now that I think about it.

Saturday: CostCo and Bed Bath & Beyond (oh, when you get to that stage in your life that your "weekend plans" involve big box stores, and not bars and recovering the next day on th

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm picking up our taxes tomorrow (yay refund!). Saturday is our church's Easter egg hunt. I can't wait! I do wish DD would take her first steps between now and then. It would be nice to have her walking around looking for eggs. 

Sunday is f

• Options

Grocery shopping either Saturday or Sunday, picking up Olivia's cake smash pictures from the photographer (!!), making/ordering the TY notes for her birthday party, little bit of catch up housekeeping, and we have to get DH measured for the suit he goi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Saturday: sap boiling party with people from church. Should be fun!

Sunday: church then Sunday afternoons are now my "off duty" time. I still have to take care of DD but I try to not do too many chores. I decided God declared Sunday a day of

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    imagecountrygrl5533:

Saturday: sap boiling party with people from church. Should be fun!

</BLOCKQ
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Saturday:  Swim class with DD, then DD's birthday party.

Sunday:  Grocery and laundry. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image526SadieSadie:
    imagecountry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

Tomorrow afternoon we're planning to take Jane swimming and then tomorrow night I "get" to chaperone a middle school dance. 

Saturday we have a birthday party for one of Jane's buddies and we'll probably shop for an Easter basket and then g

• Options
    WipzWipz member

It's muchkins birthday on Saturday.. I get off early tomorrow and don't go back to work till Wednesaday  and DH works tonight and then he is off till Wed too..

We'll be baking cakes, taking pics and going to the zoo.. and depending on weat

• Options
    Sounds like we are all very busy this weekend. As for me, my kaotic weekend starts in one hour...my evening and all day tomorrow will consist of errands for LO's Birthday Party on Saturday. I still have lots to do. I"m trying to keep calm...ahhh can't wai
  • Options
    We are in the process of packing! We are moving back to the midwest in April! Yay! I'm ready to go home!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Prepping for DS's party next weekend, getting my hair cut... That's about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"