April 2013 Moms
Options

Lullabies

What lullabies did your parents sing to you growing up? What do you plan to sing to your LOs?

My mom always sang me "Que Sera Sera" when I was falling asleep. So I plan to sing that to my little girl too.

Re: Lullabies

• Options
    I don't remember my mom singing lullabies to me as a child so we kind of just winged it with my daughter. We have done a lot of "Rock a bye baby", "Hush little baby", and "I love you" (Yes, the Barney song. I sang it once in a moment of desperation and sh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KovakKovak member
    My mom sang "You are My Sunshine." I've already been singing it to LO on occasion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "You Are My Sunshine" was the most popular : I'm really looking forward to singing that one with my LO. She also sang "Rock a by baby" on occasion and "This Old Man".

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

imageEDub93:
    My mom always sang me "Que Sera Sera" when I was falling asleep. So I plan to sing that to my little girl too.</d
  • Options

My mom doesn't sing (you wouldn't want her to, lol), and my dad never really sang us "lullabies" like at bed time or anything, but there are some funny songs I remember singing with him after hearing them on this kids radio show we used to listen to ev

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't remember what my mom sang me.  With DD, I mostly made up the words to lullabies to the tune of "Hush little baby" or "Rock a bye baby" - along the lines of "go to sleep now; mama's tired; time to rest; please stop crying"...and other pat
  • Options
    Spanish lullabies for the most part, but we often sang and danced to Chiquitita by ABBA, which I hope to share with my LO. There is also a Spanish song by Juanes that he made for his daughter that I love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"