Cincinnati Babies
Options

OBGYN at Christ Hospital

I am not pregnant yet, but our plans are to start trying on our vacation in April. But my OCD nature has kicked in and after doing some research I want to have my consultation now and choose an OB so when I do find out I can see him/her immediately. And after some research and my mom being a nurse and eliminating almost every hospital in Cincinnati because she hears awful things about the nurses and doctors, we have decided I will deliver at Christ. But no one I know has gone there so they have no advice for me for a doctor.

Help? Please and thank you!

Abby Sue

Re: OBGYN at Christ Hospital

• Options
    I just delivered at Christ, and I use Mt Auburn OBGYN.  They are amazing.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options
    I have delivered 3 times at Christ Hospital and am preparing for my 4th c-section in April.  I have used Seven Hills Women's Health everytime.  They are a wonderful group and I wouldn't trust anyone else at this point. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Draznik. He has his own practice and delivers at Christ. Had my first daughter with him their 2 yrs ago and am due with 2 now. He is absolutely wonderful and put me at ease the entire time. My husband and I only have great things to say about him. Numerous friend go to him as well. I like that it isn't a group so you are able to build a close relationship.
  • Options

I highly recommend Dr. Harley Grim.

He is wonderful.

He is a sole practitioner and super compassionate.

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Draznik when he covered for my OB while he was out of town.

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Dr. Draznik. It's great we live in a city with many options :
  • Options
    I use Mt Auburn OBGYN.  They have offices in both Mt. Auburn and Mason.  The staff at Mason are all wonderful and the doctors are all great.  I had my son in 2010 with them and am getting ready to have my second.  They are very quick to get you in with any concerns you may have along the way too which is nice. 
  • Options
    Like you, my husband and I haven't started trying but we are next month and want to deliver at Christ. I currently go to the Seven Hills Women's Health Centers practice right next to Christ Hospital and love the group (Stephens, Stamler, Singh, Schutte, Fink, Sutler and Dehlinger). They only deliver at Christ. Good luck!
  • Options

imagejill0211:
    I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Draznik. He has his own practice and delivers at Christ. Had my first daughter with him their 2 yrs ago and am due with 2 now. He is absolutely wonderful and put me at ease the entire time. My husband and I only have great things to say about him. Numerous friend go to him as well. I like that it isn't a group so you are able to build a close relationship.

this! Love dr Draznik! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have 3 children and delivered at Bethesda North, University, and Good Sam. By far, my best experience was at Good Sam! Mostly because of the nurses there, they were wonderful, and took such good care of my daughter and I. They were extremely helpful helping me breast feed as well. Good luck with whatever you choose!
  • Options
    Seven hills women's clinic strictly delivers at christ, I love all their doctors!
  • Options
    I plan on delivering at Christ and I go to Gynecologic and Obstetric Consultants of Greater Cincinnati.  My primary doctor is Dr. Pranikoff but I really like all of them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"