Washington Babies
Options

Seattle/Eastside Photographer Reccomendations

Has anyone found a great maternity photographer in the area?

Re: Seattle/Eastside Photographer Reccomendations

• Options
    Jessica Hamlin did ours and we loooooooooooooove them!  Can't wait for her to capture our LO's birth and newborn shots! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have used two photographers for our family. K. Fenton Photography, she has a blog and a facebook page, and S. Avara Photography she has a facebook page. Both were great for our family and we loved our photos.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our friends used Kayla J Photography and we are using Serendipity Photography in Duvall.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I recommend Siang https://lightphoria.com he is AMAZING. (Click on Gallery for the baby pics).

He photographed my wedding as well as my sister's, and he also does baby pics. You can't find a more skilled photographer. He's a really nice guy and does a great job finding amazing photo ops on the spot, knows how to create the perfect pose, and he's really comfortable to work with (he made our engagement photo shoot feel like a romantic date).

• Options

I would also suggest K. Fenton Photography.  She's done several sessions for us including a maternity session and we loved them all!

www.thebirthphotographer.com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
  • Options
    I would love it if you wanted to check out my site!  www.satyaphotography.com.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"