TTC after 35

I am just not into it this cycle...

For a few months, I was charting, using OPK's, etc. and obsessing daily about TTC.  Then I got PG and was over the moon excited, but had a MC a few weeks later.  This cycle was the first one where we were able to TTC again.  I was anxiously awaiting AF, excited to start again, but now that I am in the cycle, I am so not into it.  DH got a cold right during our window, so we TTC once but neither of us were really into it.  And then we did not do it again.  And I don't even really feel like I care. 

On one hand it is nice not to be obsessing during 2WW, but on the other hand, I feel like I should be more excited to be able to TTC again after our loss.  I am hoping I will bounce back this month.

Re: I am just not into it this cycle...

• It's a tough process you go through after a loss.  You are going to have a lot of ups and downs.  I'm very sorry for your loss and hope you will soon have success and be able to get excited and hopeful again!  Don't beat yourself up over

Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • imageGuennie:

It's a tough process you go through after a loss.  You are going to have a lot of ups and downs.  I'm very

Me:37 DH:40 Married 7/2009 TTC since 5/2012 
    BFP 4/2013, Our Christmas Miracle Due 12/18/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Guennie is very wise!

I understand where you are coming from. When I 1st learned of my miss miscarriage and had the D&C, all I could think of is when I could try again. When I got my 1st period following D&C, I was ecstatic and counting d

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Sending you hugs and so sorry for your loss.....the healing process is hard and confusing at times.  Allow yourself some time to heal and don't beat yourself up for not jumping back on the band wagon perfectly.....there are those up and down

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"