Single Parents

Venting and nerveous

Me and my fiance are off and on. We currently in a relationship and I ask myself why do we get back together every time.

I ask him questions like whats going on and etc. His people are telling me that he is still in shock that Im pregnant. I dropped him off at the airport on Monday for his yearly business trip and havnt spoke to him since.Yes its only been 2 days but If your in a relationship you can call. He didnt reply to my text or voicemail. I was nice and all but now its like what Is a girl to do.

I've had the serious moment talk where I say hey baby are you trying? If so you think you can try more cause I need you right now. His actions dont line up with his words. Says he loves me misses me and scared Im going to hurt him.Every other time I ask whats going on and he says I dont know whats going on with me.

I don want to be a Single Parent but apart of me feels like there is only so much a girl can take. Went from happy in love engaged to downgraded. A gf and maybe even a single mother. I want everything for my kid including the father. But what do you do with love if he doesnt love you back.

My womens Intuition is telling me that if i leave he will cry n beg me back like he has done before. I just dont think it is mature and healthy for someone to leave in order for a guy to finally realize. Does it always have to work like that? I want to be adults and work it out now but he is the type to just not talk abot it and pretend the problem will go away.

Any advice or motivating words would help

Re: Venting and nerveous

• I think you have to talk things out with him, tell him what you are thinking and the plans for future. He can't just walk out and come back easily all the time. Make sure he knows what he is doing to be a father and if he is not ready to be a father ye

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"