2nd Trimester
Options

Blog for those of us who worry ... a lot!

(XP from July)

I started a blog today, specifically geared toward us mamas to be who worry about every little stinkin thing. Please read, comment and enjoy.

pregnantworries.blogspot.com

I'm publicly vowing to update it daily!

Hope you all are doing well.

Re: Blog for those of us who worry ... a lot!

• Options
    Can't figure out how to make it clicky ... can anyone advise? (Off to a great start, right? sheesh) ;)
  • Options
    Your first blog made me crack up and think that's totally me. Can't wait to read the worries of the day.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Much more to come. :)
  • Options

Great start to what I can tell is going to be an awesome blog!! 

The second post made me laugh out loud too. That is sooo me on most days.

I am jealous..I wish I had thought of it first. ;-)

*E - 08/29/2013*

• Options
    If you'd like to write a guest post, pm me!
  • Options
    I google EVERY damn ailment I have and you should see some of the "problems" it tells me I have. "Heart issues, gallbladder problems, etc!" My OB told me he is going to put a lock on my "google!" LOL.
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageRDK24:
    Can't figure out how to make it clicky ... can anyone advise? (Off to a great start, right? sheesh) ;)

I love it! but to answer your question on how to make it clicky. type your blogs name or CLICK HERE. Highlight it with your mouse. The two figures at the top bar inbetween the numberical list and the tree should come in to color. click on the one that looks like a chain or (link) and a little box will appear. Copy and paste (pregnantworries.blogspot.com) and put it in the first box. click ok or save and voila! (sp) btw. the click here is a link to your blog!.

I hope this helps! I'm terrible with directions lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Options
    RDK24RDK24 member

imagejillianjigs7:
    I google EVERY damn ailment I have and you should see some of the "problems" it tells me I have. "Heart issues, gallbladder problems, etc!" My OB told me he is going to put a lock on my "google!" LOL.

My husband is very techie and I've considered having him block all search engines on my home computer!

• Options
    RDK24RDK24 member
    imageBrianaSimons:

imageRDK24:

I love it! but to answer your question on how to make it clicky. type your blogs name or CLICK HERE. Highlight it with your mouse. The two figures at the top bar inbetween the numberical list and the tree should come in to color. click on the one that looks like a chain or (link) and a little box will appear. Copy and paste (pregnantworries.blogspot.com) and put it in the first box. click ok or save and voila! (sp) btw. the click here is a link to your blog!.

I hope this helps! I'm terrible with directions lol

Thanks so much for the advice. ETA: It worked, thank you!! Not sure what I was doing wrong before.

• Options
    YOU'RE WELCOME!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Options

This is a blog for me!  I am a nervous-Nelly and not proud to admit it.  But your blog made me laugh, so thanks.  I couldn't "submit" to email updates but bookmarked the page and will definitely be back to visit.

Good luck on everything :-) 

• Options
    RDK24RDK24 member
    imagehek5572:

This is a blog for me!  I am a nervous-Nelly and not proud to admit it.  But your blog made me laugh, so thanks.  I couldn't "submit" to email updates but bookmarked the page and will definitely be back to visit.

Good luck on everything :-) 

Thanks so much and good luck to you, too. Hope it'll keep you laughing ... new post just went up! 

• Options
    Love it!
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    RDK24RDK24 member

imagenbiz9:
    Love it!

Thanks! I'm sick and stuck on the couch but will be updating again soon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"