November 2011 Moms
Options

Since this board is so dead...

What size clothes/diapers is LO wearing now?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Since this board is so dead...

• Options
    Milo has always been a little peanut. He is wearing mostly 9-12 months, with some 3-6m, 6-9m, and 12-18m stuff mixed in. I can't believe that he is finally wearing clothes in his age range. He wears a size 3 diaper, but can still fit into a size 2.
  • Options

DD2's beefiness is going away since she became mobile and is now wearing 18 month clothes and size 5 diapers.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

lilpenguin-you guy is such a peanut!! I thought DD being in 12month pants still was her being tiny haha 

Rorri is in 12month pants and 18month shirts and in size 4 diapers for day time and 5 for night time. 

• Options
    DS has been in size 4 diapers for a few months. He's finally growing into size 18 mo. clothes completely. DS is built like DH; longer torso, shorter legs. He has been in 18 mo. shirts for 2 mo. but was still in 12 mo pants until this week.
  • Options
    18 month clothes & size 5 in diapers.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Both of my boys are in size 3 diapers-- they're both tall and thin. I have to make a lot of their pants because if they fit in the waist, they're way too short and if they fit in the length, they're huge in the waist. (DS1 wears about a 12m in the waist and DS2 wears about a 6m) Looking forward to summer & shorts so that it's not an issue-- last summer DS1 wore 6-12m size shorts and he was almost 2 years old.
  • Options

18-24 months shirts, some 24 months fit once they have been washed (Target Circo brand specifically)

18-24 months pants

Size 5 Pampers Baby Dry, size 4 Cruisers still fit too (we got the Baby Drys on sale) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LO is super tall and starting to thin out. She is in 2t clothes and size 5 diapers although she will be moving up to 6 soon.
  • Options
    DS1 is in size 5 diapers and mostly 18 month clothes.  The only problem is he is a short chunker and the pants are way too long on him, but fits a little snug in the thighs.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Size 18 months for most clothes. We have random 12 months clothes still in the mix though.

Size 4 for diapers, although we are trying to use up the last of the size 3.

• Options
    18-24 month for most clothes, some 2T. He's in size 4 diapers. He's just really tall but he finally starting to get a lil bit of a belly

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    imagelilpenguingurl17:
    Milo has always been a little peanut. He is wearing mostly 9-12 months, with some 3-6m, 6-9m, and 12-18m stuff mixed in. I can't believe that he is finally wearing clothes in his age range. He wears a size 3 diaper, but can still fit into a size 2.
    Exactly this
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

We're moving into 18 mos with the change of the seasons, but I think we will have to stay in 12 mos pants for a little while longer, although the leggins might be ok, though.

We're still in size 3 diapers and 4s at night, but moving into 4s Pampers and stay in 3s Huggies til we run out.

• Options
    DS has been in 18 mos since November. Still wearing a size 4 diaper. He pretty much only has wintery clothes in this size. It's getting pretty warm, so I had to go out and buy some shorts and tshirts to last us until he grows into 24 months.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    She's mostly in 18 month clothes.  Some of her 12-month outfits still fit but the pants are getting shorter.  I just put her in some 24-mo pants over the weekend and they were a little long but not as much as I thought they'd be 24-mo shirts and onesies are too big still.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageRosebud2587:
    imagelilpenguingurl17:
    Exactly this

:-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"