North Carolina Babies
Options

Midwives at Women's Health Alliance

Just wondering if anyone out there has gone with the midwives at Women's Health Alliance, and delivered at Durham Regional. I'm looking into the Brier Creek location specifically, any opinions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Midwives at Women's Health Alliance

• Options

I did the Centering Pregnancy at the Durham location with this last pregnancy. I LOVED it! I really enjoyed the group visits & got so much more out of them than I would have with rushed "regular" visits. I was hoping to have a VBAC & they supported it 100% and I ended up with a successful induced VBAC on 11/28/12. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff at both WHA & Durham Regional. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions...I'd be happy to help! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Hey! I am currently seeing them... have had 2 appointments so far. I have been going to the Brier Creek office which is awesome because when I'm there I feel like I'm the only patient there - sometimes because I am! I never feel rushed when I'm there and feel like I can ask as many questions as I need to. My last two appointments have been with Mary Ellen and she is great!

I am really curious about the centering pregnancy group - it doesn't sound appealing to me from just the description but everyone raves about it.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They're wonderful!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"