Parenting after 35

KarenandMark

Has any one had an update from Karen? I've been thinking about her but I haven't seen a post since Christmas time.

Hope everyone is well.  Can't believe that I'll be a mom again in less than 100 days!  Feeling good even though I'm ancient, LOL!

Take care all,

JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: KarenandMark

• Hi there hun, wow i havent been on in ages and boom i see my name...funny!!Thanks so much for thinking of me, i think of you and all the ladies often just dont post or lurk really!! 

Well the update on me......i am waiting for AF which should start next weekend and im then starting my meds for IVF#3 with ICSI, same protocol as Seans cycle!!  Im so scared and excited, i had a very bad week last week but i am good since, im trying to stay as positive as i can!!!  I have been doing acupunture since november and that is really helping me!!  42 is creeping up on me....in sept......aaaagggghhhhhh!! 

Oh hun your under the 100days, thats sooooo great, im so thrilled for you all, like i said before another beautiful addition to your beautiful family!!!  Great to hear your doing great!!

Thats it really, nothing else exciting at me!

Hi to you all ladies Smile

• mwdmwd member

JM, missed your posted with the big announcement, congrats and keep us posted!

K&M, best wished for a big announcement soon! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh Karen, It's so good to read your update.  Wishing you all the best with IVF.  Please continue to keep us updated.  I know I think of you often and hope that you are doing well.
  • imagekarenannmark:

Hi there hun, wow i havent been on in ages and boom i see my name...funny!!Thanks so much for thinking of me, i think of you and all the ladies often just dont post or lurk really!! 

Well the update on me......i am waiting for AF which should start next weekend and im then starting my meds for IVF#3 with ICSI, same protocol as Seans cycle!!  Im so scared and excited, i had a very bad week last week but i am good since, im trying to stay as positive as i can!!!  I have been doing acupunture since november and that is really helping me!!  42 is creeping up on me....in sept......aaaagggghhhhhh!! 

Oh hun your under the 100days, thats sooooo great, im so thrilled for you all, like i said before another beautiful addition to your beautiful family!!!  Great to hear your doing great!!

Hi sweetie, glad to see you here.  I can only imagine how anxious you must be about this upcoming cycle.  Please keep us updated.  Best of luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Karen!! I was just hoping someone had heard from you and I'm so excited to read an update straight from the source!  I will have everything crossed that everything with IVF #3 works well for you guys.  It worked before and now you have a beautiful guardian angle up there pulling strings for you both!

I can only hope I look as great as you do at 42!!  Don't you still feel 27? LOL!!  I have to stop and think when people ask me my age how old I am because I still think of myself as in my twenties!

I am a firm believer in acupuncture and the power of visualization. My acupuncturist has a Pablo Picsso poster in my treatment room it is called "Rest".  It shows a woman resting her head in her arms but when I look at it I see a woman gazing into the eyes of her swaddled baby.  I would lay in that treatment room and  picture myself doing that to my babies someday.  Silly maybe but I swear I have my Jillian because of acupuncture!

I will be praying for you and looking forward to your post on PG>35!

Take care,

JM 

IF History in my Bio!

• imagemwd:

JM, missed your posted with the big announcement, congrats and keep us posted!

K&M, best wished for a big announcement soon! 

OMG mwd look at those kids in your siggy!!!  When did they grow up?  I really didn't do a big announcement.  I'm kinda flying under the radar for this PG! 

IF History in my Bio!

• Karen! Sooo good to hear an update from you.  I think of you often and will be sending many good wishes your way for this cycle. Please keep us posted if you can.

Jillian - So happy that you are under 100 days.  It's amazing how quickly time flies.  I have my c-section in less than 3 weeks...eeks!  Wishing an easy and uneventrul rest of your pregnancy. 

• Karen, wishing you the best of luck on your upcoming cycle!  Think of you often and will be waiting to hear the great news!

JM...I can't believe your countdown has begun!  Hope you're having an easy pregnancy...the rest of the time is going to fly by and you'll have another little one before you know it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageHaribo1:

Karen! Sooo good to hear an update from you.  I think of you often and will be sending many good wishes your way for this cycle. Please keep us posted if you can.

Jillian - So happy that you are under 100 days.  It's amazing how quickly time flies.  I have my c-section in less than 3 weeks...eeks!  Wishing an easy and uneventrul rest of your pregnancy. 

Haribo your PG has gone by so fast! Three weeks is going to go by in a flash.  I bet Amelia is looking forward to being a big sister. I can wait for your announcement! You are having another girl correct? My DH is so hoping for a boy this time!  Not that he wouldn't love another Daddy's girl!  

Good luck and may your new born be a rock star sleeper right from the start!

JM 

IF History in my Bio!

• imageStrunella:

Karen, wishing you the best of luck on your upcoming cycle!  Think of you often and will be waiting to hear the great news!

JM...I can't believe your countdown has begun!  Hope you're having an easy pregnancy...the rest of the time is going to fly by and you'll have another little one before you know it.

Strunella who is that little boy in your siggy and what did you do to your baby!?! I forget that everyone's LO are growing like weeds just as my own are!

I was shocked to see Stevers updated siggy picture too!  

Thanks for the good wishes! 

JM 

IF History in my Bio!

• Wow ladies, its so wonderful to hear from you all and to see how grown up and beautiful your children are ((hugs))  Thank you all for your good wishes!!

Haribo1- Hun you only have weeks left, thats so great, wishing you all the best for

No other update really from me......Mark is going to his uncles funeral in the uk on wednesday (funeral on friday) and he not back till sunday.....it will be longest time we have ever been apart since we have been married, i know i will miss him, i cant go because im expecting AF and starting my meds Smile

Again ladies its so great to chat and hear from you all, i wish you all the very best of happiness always, i will lurk and post more often from now on!!!

Take care, love,

Karen. xxxxx

• imagekarenannmark:

Hi there hun, wow i havent been on in ages and boom i see my name...funny!!Thanks so much for thinking of me, i think of you and all the ladies often just dont post or lurk really!! 

Yay! So glad you checked in. I have everything crossed for IVF#3. Please keep us updated on your progress!!!
  • imageJilliansMoma:
    imageHaribo1:

Karen! Sooo good to hear an update from you.  I think of you often and will be sending many good wishes your way for this cycle. Please keep us posted if you can.

Haribo your PG has gone by so fast! Three weeks is going to go by in a flash.  I bet Amelia is looking forward to being a big sister. I can wait for your announcement! You are having another girl correct? My DH is so hoping for a boy this time!  Not that he wouldn't love another Daddy's girl!  

Good luck and may your new born be a rock star sleeper right from the start!

JM 

Thank you JM, I appreciate your good wishes!  We are having another girl, I can't believe our daughter is going to be a big sister in a few weeks!  I am so excited for you too, I am sure the next few months will pass quickly and you will get to meet your little one soon =)  Please stay in touch.  I will be sure to post my announcement when our DD2 arrives. I hope you are right about a great sleeper, I can't imagine returning to that NB lifestyle again.   I am hoping to make it to my c-section, but I've heard the second often comes sooner??  Was that true in your case? 

• imagestever:
    imagekarenannmark:

Yay! So glad you checked in. I have everything crossed for IVF#3. Please keep us updated on your progress!!!

Thanks hun, look at your beautiful children ((hugs))

• Not sooner in my case but a lot faster!  Both my girls were two days early, but Jillian was 16 hours of labor start to finish and Talia came fast and furious in 4 hours start to finish!  I guess with a c-section that won't matter much!

GL,

JM

IF History in my Bio!

• imagekarenannmark:
    imagestever:
    imagekarenannmark:

Thanks hun, look at your beautiful children ((hugs))

<3
  • Thanks hun, oh im all gaga over all of your gorg children!!!!

Got my meds today........forgot how big the bag is.......and thats without the progesterone creams.......just waiting for AF now, think its coming early!!!!!  My cycles havent gone back to what they were before, its like one shortish cycle and the next longish......so this is short and next month should be longer, im hoping and in hoping of course for no AF next cycle!!!

Thanks again ladies, take care everyone, il keep you all udated, i havent 'said' this in a long time.....may i have all the Bumpie/Baby Dust you can give me please (((hugs)))!!!

• Hi Ladies!

I haven't been around at all since the boys were born. They are 8 months 2 weeks (6 months 2 weeks adjusted) They are doing great. Both are over 20 lbs (started out at 3.15 & 3.06) They are sitting up and rolling around on the floor. If I knew how to do pictures I would post one.

Love seeing all your little ones growing up.  I think of you all often just don't get much chance to lurk or post.

Hope all of you are doing well!  Fingers crossed for you Karen!

Laura

• jcathjcath member

Ack - it's like a TTC after 35 reunion here.  I can't believe how many of you are having second babies!  

Karen - I think of you often and wishing you the best on your next cycle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"