Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie check in 2/28/13

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

-------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

sucrets4-Congratulations on the birth of your second DD, who was born at 35w due to Pprom. Baby spent 4 days in the NICU, before finally being released with Mom. 

DrRx- blood work and U/S looked good and they are all systems go! Transfer is in about a week.

punky917-  Is currently on bed rest for funneling.

MommytoCB- Is doing well, feeling very tired and having lots of growing pains. Currently she is seeing OB every two weeks for U/S to check on cervix. Will start weekly NST's at 28 weeks.

L&R70707-Had her NT scan and at a low risk for all three trisomes. Meet with MW last week who she really likes. They have ordered her 17p shots for the start of them.

sdtchica13-Had her A/S last week and they saw that baby is definitely a boy. Also had another cervical check and everything is looking great. This week they have a fetal echo, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. 
 ------------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

JuliaJAG - Julia: DS Jack, born at 29+1 due to severe pre-eclampsia. Surprise Baby #2 due 3/16/13!

Kd&J- Keira born at 29 wks due to PROM at 19 wks, baby#2 due 3/29/13

BabyRolston1, Lindy- DD Natalie born at 29w 5d due to pre-e, DS due 5/20/13

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM, baby#2 edd 5/21.

TriciaandSean, Kieran born at 34.5 weeks PTL, #2 EDD 6/8/13.

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, baby#2 edd 6/12

Punky917 (formerly AVA0908)-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. Pregnancy #2 resulted in miscarriage at 9 weeks 3 days, baby#2 edd 7/1/13

komurphy- DS & DD born at 27 weeks, baby#3 due 7/1/13

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM, baby#2 edd 7/11/13

jlemo, Jenny- DS Hunter born at 35 weeks PTL, baby#2 7/18/13 

MamaAnnabird, Anna -DS Isaac born 34 weeks due to PPROM 8/23/11, pregnant with #2 due 8/22/13

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL, Baby#2 due 9/2/13

littlerockflower-DS born at 29w due to Pprom, Baby#3 due 9/20/13

TTCing:

michelleigh24, Michelle TTC since 11/2/12, Jasper born at 36 weeks, due to short cervix, heavy bleeding through out pregnancy.

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to unknown causes.

DrRx- DD Adalyn born 26wd due to Pprom

sweetpea18

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus.

cfitz16, DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots. 

Mommies (again)!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, DD#2 born at 35w 5d due to Pprom

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born FULL TERM!

IncogNeato-DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w 4d

ericalee27, Erica - DS Quinn, born at 35w,4d due to pre-e. DS born full term!

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), DS born full term.

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. DS Lucas born at 36w 2d

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM.

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP, DD born at 36w

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term.

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie check in 2/28/13

• Has anyone heard from JuliaJAG? I know she is due soon, but I can't find anything via my search of the boards. Please let her know that we are thinking of her.

• Had my bi-monthly cervical check yesterday.  I measured 1.8cm with funneling at 22 weeks. I have a consultation scheduled to talk with the MFM about the potential for a cerclage and a new plan of attack on Tuesday. 

Also, yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of going into labor at 26 weeks with my last pregnancy and this coming Monday is my twins 2nd birthday. 

Mom to three beautiful preemies:

Lily born at 27 wks: 2 lbs 4 oz.
    Max born at 27 wks: 2 lbs 2 oz.
    Glenn born at 31 wks: 3 lbs 9 oz.

My twin's birth story
  • Loading the player...
  • My lining check today was at a 7 and they want it at an 8 before proceeding. Therefore, the embryo transfer is pushed back a week to March 14, assuming that things look good on Monday. The RE also said that since my lining was nice and thick when I did IVF, that there is a good chance that it will get thicker. She said that if it doesn't get thicker, it's not the end of the world, but that waiting one week for it to get thicker is a good idea.
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagekomurphy:

Had my bi-monthly cervical check yesterday.  I measured 1.8cm with funneling at 22 weeks. I have a consultation scheduled to talk with the MFM about the potential for a cerclage and a new plan of attack on Tuesday. 

Also, yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of going into labor at 26 weeks with my last pregnancy and this coming Monday is my twins 2nd birthday. 

I was thinking about you and praying for you and was worried when I didn't see you check in last week. I will continue to pray that whatever plan MFM has for you that it works.

I was admitted to labor and delivery at 2am Sunday morning for cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen. Funneling was definitely wider from US, but at least my cervix was still hard and closed. MFM said that she would like to put me on Indocin for 48 hours to stop the cramping/inflammation around cervix.  They checked cervix again on Wednesday and she said that the funneling was much better, although my cervix is still at 2.5. She let me go home, but I am on strict bed rest for 2 weeks and still on Indocin for another week or two.

The timeline of membranes rupturing with DS is coming up at 23 weeks and 5 days. I am really trying to keep my head up about this whole thing, but sometimes I just break down. To make matters worse, we asked IL's if we could stay with them for 2 weeks to be closer to the hospital and they said no. They live 20 min and I live 1 hour away. They acted like we were going there to leave them to take care of DS around the clock. We NEVER ask them to even babysit and they always drive to BIL's house 2 hours away to watch their kids during football season since they have season tickets. I am really bitter and angry about that whole thing. I have strangers and co-workers offering help left and right and apparently I can't even depend on family to do the same.

Sorry for the rant. I just want it to be July with my full term daughter in my arms...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @ punky917, Thank you. I actually went back to read your post on the high risk board after getting out of my OB and cervix check on Wednesday. I was interested to see what your MFM had said. Coming up on those old anniversaries made me freak out for a couple of days but I am feeling better today.

Good luck.

Mom to three beautiful preemies:

Lily born at 27 wks: 2 lbs 4 oz.
    Max born at 27 wks: 2 lbs 2 oz.
    Glenn born at 31 wks: 3 lbs 9 oz.

My twin's birth story
  • Hi! DH I are ready to try for 2 starting in April/May. Ds was born at 31.3 due to unexplained PROM.

• imagevsalt31:
    Hi! DH I are ready to try for 2 starting in April/May. Ds was born at 31.3 due to unexplained PROM.

I'll add you to the TTC list this week. Fingers crossed! 

• My dd was born last April at 30 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. She's 10 1/2 months now, 8 adjusted and healthy as could be. I'm not quite ready to ttc again but really really want at least one more in the next year. Her daddy, not so much. But I think he'll come around. He's mostly afraid of the same thing happening again. I've read that with pree a lot of times your second pregnancy is totally normal but i know obviously there's no telling. Anyone have experience to share about having another baby after pree?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"