Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

prayed i wouldn't be saying goodbye

we lost our twins a day ago at 14 weeks . just when we were about to find out what we were having . i thought we made it thru the storm . i was so excited to be having twins . this hurts so much more than the july lost . i'm 31 still not a dad . So long Bump .

Re: prayed i wouldn't be saying goodbye

• Options
    I'm a lurking Momma, but I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I hope life finds you back this way sooner than later.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    So, so sorry to hear of your losses.  No words spoken here will ever make the pain go away, but know that we are here for you if you choose and I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your wife.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that.
  • Options

I am really just at a loss of words for what you must be going through.  You guys will be in our prayers tonight.

Please do not hesitate to continue to reach out to us here in our group.

• Options
    PrimePrime member

So sorry for your loss.

Unfortunately we have quite a few dads who have been there so don't hesitate to come back if you need some support or just need to vent.  Don't be a stranger.

• Options
    Thank you all for your prayers
  • Options

So sorry for your loss! My wife and I lost our baby in December at 11 weeks. It's so hard - and you think you're the only one. But the more you open up about it the more you find out how many other people you know have gone through the same thing.

Don;t give up - we started trying again after her next cycle and got pregnant right away. She's 6 weeks pregnant and we're crossing our fingers this time.

Best of luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry for your lost. It's rough, we had desperate two miscarriages as well...I get it. But hang in there, keep praying, keep trying and it will happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your losses.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"