North Carolina Babies

Raleigh pediatrician suggestions?!

Anyone living in Raleigh have any suggestions for a good Pediatrician? specifically in the North Raleigh area. Thanks.

Re: Raleigh pediatrician suggestions?!

• I take my DD to North Raleigh Peds. They are great. I went there as a kid and now my baby goes there. All the dr. and nurses are great and they take their time with you and never made me feel rushed during an appt. 

https://www.northraleighpediatrics.com/Home.aspx

Married My Best Friend 5/21/2010
    Madison Paige arrived 1/8/2013

• Thanks for your help. This is my first baby so I'm a little new to the pregnancy scene.
  • Loading the player...
  • Its my first baby too. I wish I had more info for you, but we didnt look at any other drs at all. I always knew we would go there and we have friends who take their kids to North Raleigh Peds. If you do decide to go there we LOVE Dr. Coleman, but they are all good :) Good luck in your search for the perfect pediatrician :) 
    Married My Best Friend 5/21/2010
    Madison Paige arrived 1/8/2013

• Hello... this is the "big item" we're checking off our list this week.  We have suggestions from our OB and our internist and will be doing research all week.  We're in North Raleigh - near Falls of Neuse and Durant, so I'm happy to check back with what I found later this week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Thank you. I would greatly appreciate it!

• North Raleigh Peds is awesome!! Another vote for them. I have to add though Dr Coleman is the only one I don't like there. I will not let either of my children see him after a bad experience with him with my older daughter (outdated info and advice, didn't recognize how sick she was). All the others are awesome....especially Dr Frerichs and Dubal. Good luck in your search!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another vote for North Raleigh Peds.  We have been very happy with them. 
  • Sorry for the late follow up... we have a tour scheduled tomorrow with Growing Child Pediatrics in N. Raleigh.  I will let you know what we thought.  Our internist (who we love) gave them a glowing review.  If it's not Growing Child, it will be North Raleigh Pediatrics.  I'll come back once we have the tour for anyone that might be checking back.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• imagebdifazio:
    Sorry for the late follow up... we have a tour scheduled tomorrow with Growing Child Pediatrics in N. Raleigh.  I will let you know what we thought.  Our internist (who we love) gave them a glowing review.  If it's not Growing Child, it will be North Raleigh Pediatrics.  I'll come back once we have the tour for anyone that might be checking back.

Well - I never did get to go on my tour with Growing Child Pediatrics.  After scheduling out 3 weeks to begrudgingly meet me after work because their usual "tour" is on Thursdays at noon (which is awesome for working adults) we had a scheduling mix up.  I did get to walk in and survey the practice, and I must say I wasn't too thrilled.  My husband and I will be doing a bit more research on North Raleigh Peds and based on all the positive things i've heard this far, I'm leanding that way.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• All 3 of mine see Dr Frerichs at North Raleigh Peds and we love it. The lactation consultants are wonderful too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"