bedding — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

bedding

where are some different places (boutique-ish) to get baby bedding...not digging BBB or BRU...I know atl has to have some cute stuff!

Re: bedding

• I haven't been in their store yet, but Koo Koo Bear Kids in Roswell is an option.  They are more high end, and they even have personal decorators that will work with you.  www.kookoobearkids.com

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I skipped the bedding set with DD and that was the best decision I made. they are a waste you dont use the comforter and a lot of people dont use bumpers b/c of SIDS. I just bought a chocolate minky crib skirt, pink minky bumpers, and a brown/pink dotted sheet. Spent less than 50 and it looked custom. Just a thought.

• Loading the player...
  • image slwprincess:
    I skipped the bedding set with DD and that was the best decision I made. they are a waste you dont use the comforter and a lot of people dont use bumpers b/c of SIDS. I just bought a chocolate minky crib skirt, pink minky bumpers, and a brown/pink dotted sheet. Spent less than 50 and it looked custom. Just a thought.

It's so true. Just find a sheet and crib skirt you like.. and you can figure out the rest. You don't ever use the comforter, and we never used the bumpers. We ended up buying breathable bumpers. 

• I love pottery barn kids.. And sometimes they have good sales. My sister told me their was a PBK outlet somewhere close to atl. I def goin to look into it.
  • Yesterday I went to Ga Babies Kids in Norcross. Very cute stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards