Philadelphia Babies
Options

Intro to liven things up a bit

So I know this board is dead, but I figured I would intro anyway in the hopes that maybe we can liven things up a little!

I am due around 9/6/13 and plan on delivering at the new Einstein Montgomery Hospital and I live in the Norristown Area. 

I randomly post and mostly lurk on the Philly Nest under another SN, but will probably reintroduce myself once we get further along....

I am looking forward to getting know some other moms in the area! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro to liven things up a bit

• Options
    I don't post here often, but I'm delivering at Einstein Montgomery as well.  Congratulations to you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Snowbells! I am due 9/9/12 and in Havertown! I saw you post a time or two on our BMB but didn't get the chance to say hi!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lurk and post here when I have input or a question.  I'm on a bunch of different boards here...too many interesting things to learn to stay in one place for me.  DD is 20 months, so I don't really have a baby any more, per se :)
  • Options

Definitely post on the Philly Nest - there is a baby explosion over there!

I am in Havertown also!  Delivering #3 at Lankenau in late July-ish

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    We deliver at Bryn Mawr and I am due September!

imageimage

• Options
    imageeaglesfan700:

• Options
    imageeaglesfan700:

Have you delivered your previous babies at Lankenau? How did they treat you?

I'm in Upper Darby and delivering there in June!

• Options
    imageLeToyaR:
    imageeaglesfan700:

This will be my first at Lankenau. When my first two were born we were living in the city so I delivered at Jeff both times

When we moved here I looked into both Lankenau and Bryn Mawr. BM had mixed reviews, some people hated it and some loved it. I also heard one really horrific experience. Lankenau had nothing but rave reviews and they redid the maternity ward a few years ago, so I was sold. I also found an OB that used to practice in the city and I remembered hearing great things about him. He was in my insurance and delivers at Lankenau so it was a slam dunk
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    imageLeToyaR:
    imageeaglesfan700:

I had a great experience with Lankenau.  Nothing to complain about!

• Options
    I am new to Philadelphia and immediately fell in love with OBs, Dr. Katy Doroshow David Ufberg's, practice. Either one will be delivering me at Lankenau. My husband and I toured LaborDelivery, antepartumbc I'm a higher risk patient, and postpartum yesterday and loved the staff. They make you feel welcomed and treat you like a love one. I'm already looking forward to my delivery in May. :
  • Options

imagedsayd038:
    I am new to Philadelphia and immediately fell in love with OBs, Dr. Katy Doroshow David Ufberg's, practice. Either one will be delivering me at Lankenau. My husband and I toured LaborDelivery, antepartumbc I'm a higher risk patient, and postpartum yesterday and loved the staff. They make you feel welcomed and treat you like a love one. I'm already looking forward to my delivery in May. :

Dr. Ufberg is my OB!  Love him! 

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

imageletranger:
    Go post on the nest! I'm delivering at Einstein too in april.

Do it!!! We're a good group of hens and we're popping out babies left and right! I swear we don't bite.

And, I'm also delivering at Einstein. 

imageimage

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"