November 2011 Moms
Options

Disturbing news...

There's an article I found in the news. I know of this town,but not the people the article is about. It just goes to show you that you think you know a harmless place with good people in the community, but everyone is hiding something in a small town.

Please know that this is very hard to read about (mistreatment of a child in the most severe way). I am posting the link, but wouldn't blame you if you chose not to read about it. I just can't believe that there are some people in the world that think this is ok to do to anyone especially a child. That being said, I hope they get what's coming to them in this life and next and beyond that!

https://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-gloucester-gore-pleas-0306-20130305,0,4280460.story

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Disturbing news...

• Options
    That is horrible!

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options

It's sick. Obviously. I'm so tired of hearing these cases of child abuse in the news. There are way too many. The children who are in these situations and are lucky to make it out alive lack the social skills and general cognitive abilities to really function as an adult in the real world. It's a never-ending cycle, IMO.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagealysson.lawless:

It's sick. Obviously. I'm so tired of hearing these cases of child abuse in the news. There are way too many. The children who are in these situations and are lucky to make it out alive lack the social skills and general cognitive abilities to really function as an adult in the real world. It's a never-ending cycle, IMO.

I guess I'm biased because it really sucks to see bumps and bruises on some of my students.

Oh that's just as bad. If you don't mind me asking, what clues you into knowing that the bumps and bruises are not from the child playing, and the like?

• Options
    They should put those parents under the same conditions. Let them eat their
    Own poo. Sick. Just
    Sick
  • Options
    Those people should never see the light of day again. How disturbing,
  • Options
    I shouldn't have clicked on that. :-(
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Beyond sick.   They have ruined that little girl for life and they are only getting 20 years!?!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Size, shape and location.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    That just makes my heart hurt.  That poor girl!  There is a special place in Hell for that couple! 
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Options

Gloucester is about a 20 minute drive from me. We plan on moving there once our house is sold and Im over there frequently visiting friends. I remember when they first had this in our local news. Its beyond sick and disturbing. This haunted me forever once we first heard about it. I really hope a few inmates show them some "affection"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"