Chit Chat

s/o Celebrity Look alikes

Do you have one?

I've gotten Christina Ricci a few times, but I still get Katie Holmes (and I it happens fairly regularly). I've been told I look like her since the Dawson's Creek days, and strangers have come up to me to ask if I'm her/say I look like her. DH loves it, and laughs when it happens. I don't see it.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

Re: s/o Celebrity Look alikes

• When I was in high school I lived in Las Vegas. I worked on the Strip and one day, on my way to work, a girl came up all excited to see if she could take a picture with me. I had to ask her who she thought I was, and she has Alicia Silverstone. I don't think I have ever looked anything like her, but it was still kind of fun for a minute! haha
  • I get Anne Hathaway a lot. In hs I used to get Natalie Portman a lot. I loved the NP comparison but I look a lot more like Anne.

DH gets King of Queens a lot- ha ha!

When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard Sarah Silverman, Liv Tyler, and Sandra Bullock.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageDC2London:
    Betty, I can definitely see Christina Ricci for you.

Yea I can see Christina Ricci more than Katie Holmes. I think the KH reference comes to my hair.

• Monica Lewinsky.

No joke.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• No one at the moment, but when I was younger I looked like Zac Hanson.
  • imageCinemaGoddess:

Monica Lewinsky.

No joke.

That is awesome

• A pre makeover Canadian idol runner up that lives an hour from here.
  • When I was thin I got compared Catherine Zeta Jones.  I also get Rachel Ray a lot. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"