Health & Exercise

Prenatal workout DVD recommendations

Hi this is my first pregnancy 21 weeks and wanted to know what good DVDs to try. I have Summer Saunders..and love it! But want to know others..yoga, pilates, etc. thanks!

Re: Prenatal workout DVD recommendations

• I love the Body by Tri videos. They are quick (30 minutes) and feel like real workouts, even in 3rd tri.
  • I love fitness dvd's. I do them all the time. I mix them up and do a different one each day. 

Shiva Rae Prenatal yoga

Summer Sanders prenatal dvd

Lindsey Brin prenatal DVD

Crunch Yoga Mama

Buff Moms to Be- Full Body toning and sculpting.

good luck!

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSue&Pasquale:

I love fitness dvd's. I do them all the time. I mix them up and do a different one each day. 

Shiva Rae Prenatal yoga

Summer Sanders prenatal dvd

Lindsey Brin prenatal DVD

Crunch Yoga Mama

Buff Moms to Be- Full Body toning and sculpting.

good luck!

A friend borrowed me the Summer Sanders Prenatal DVD and it's been great!

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • I have the Summer Saunders DVD which is obviously great, and also the Shiva Rea yoga video.  Both are great workouts and accelerate my heart rate without pushing me too hard!  I also really enjoy that with the yoga DVD they have someone demonstrating for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester so you can do it safely and comfortably throughout your pregnancy.  

I supplement my DVD's with long hikes whenever I can!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Blooma Prenatal Yoga DVD (find on amazon)

Baby Bells (kettle bell workout for pregnancy)

• I was pretty curious about prenatal dvds myself and after reading these responses I ordered Buff-Moms-to-Be and Shiva Rae Yoga. I can't wait to try them out!
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"