Alabama Babies
Options

Thoughts on Dr.sabrina Wyatt at uab!

Re: Thoughts on Dr.sabrina Wyatt at uab!

• Options

I saw her three or four times during my pregnancy-some of that in an emergency setting- and she was very good-very clear, very good at communicating, very professional. Her nurse is also top notch and, in my opinion, the most friendly of the nurses in that clinic. My only complaint is that, in the emergency setting, she was a little cold- though that may have been the pain I was in.

Also, if you are doing UAB make sure to see every doctor there at least once. If you spontaneously go into labor, you'll be at the whim of whomever is on-call at that time, not necessarily YOUR doctor. When you set up an appointment- just one of your usual ones, ask them to set it up with one of the other docs. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i've seen her once post-baby and she was amazingly sweet.  dr. kim hoover was my obgyn for the duration of my pregnancy and i HIGHLY recommend her!!  she is funny and caring and drops everything for her patients.  her nurse, nakeisha, is fantastic and answers all calls immediately.  i got the best care from dr. hoover and her nurse, but all of the female doctors in the practice are great.  you really can't go wrong with uab women and infants center.  i had such an incredible experience having my son there that i ended up working for uab!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my baby at UAB and have to agree that the experience was great.  I would like to add that the male doctors in the practice are also great.  Dr. Gleason was my doctor during my pregnancy and I can't recommend him highly enough.  Great bedside manner, and his nurse Daphne was wonderful.  Prior to my pregnancy, Dr. Jenkins was my gyn, and he was actually on-call when I delivered over Thanksgiving weekend, and was fantastic.  I can't say enough good things about UAB!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"