Maryland Babies

Looking for a photgrapher in Howard Co.

Does anyone have a good photographer in the Columbia area?  We are looking for someone who is not too expensive, but good with kids

Re: Looking for a photgrapher in Howard Co.

• My sorority sister is a photographer. Think she lives in Carroll County (Eldersburg). She is trying to build her portfolio so her prices are reasonable.

https://www.joannarobbinsphotography.com/

She also has a Facebook page of the same name

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello - I will send you a PM.
    Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Girls, please let me know if you don't want me to mention my own site on here.

I am in Columbia. You can see my site at www.forever-yesterday.com   My prices are on there as well

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We used eyesoul photography...He did such a great job capturing our 7 month old....
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJennigoesUSA:

Girls, please let me know if you don't want me to mention my own site on here.

I am in Columbia. You can see my site at www.forever-yesterday.com   My prices are on there as well

I will vouch for Jenni! She has done two sessions for me and I love my photos.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs. remy:
    imageJennigoesUSA:

Ditto Mrs. remy- Jenni has done all my professional pics since pregnant with my first. She is great with kids and has reasonable prices. Love her!

Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Jenni- You are a regular on the site.  It's not like you only pop up when someone asks about photographers...   have no problem with you responding to posts like these! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagehad720:
    imagemrs. remy:
    imageJennigoesUSA:

Ditto Mrs. remy- Jenni has done all my professional pics since pregnant with my first. She is great with kids and has reasonable prices. Love her!

Jenni has done two sessions for us so far and we have been very happy with the sessions and the resulting pictures.  The picture in my siggy is actually from the 1 year photos she did for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"