Multiples

Re: Triplets?

• I am not pg but I have triplets. There are a few who are expecting triplets though. Welcome and congrats. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRinaBabyx25:
    Anyone else on here having triplets?

I am!!! I am!!!! Due 9/11 but will probably deliver at the beginning of July. Would love to chat about it if you want! Good luck!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageteachergurl2002:

imageRinaBabyx25:

I am!!! I am!!!! Due 9/11 but will probably deliver at the beginning of July. Would love to chat about it if you want! Good luck!!

is there a reason you would deliver 2 months early?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image1+tripsmom:
    imageteachergurl2002:

imageRinaBabyx25:

My doctor is concerned because I will 41 when I deliver and I am only 5'0 and this is my first pregnancy. I also have hypertension. She said probably between 30-31 weeks which puts me at July 3rd.

• imageteachergurl2002:
    image1+tripsmom:
    imageteachergurl2002:

imageRinaBabyx25:

My doctor is concerned because I will 41 when I deliver and I am only 5'0 and this is my first pregnancy. I also have hypertension. She said probably between 30-31 weeks which puts me at July 3rd.

Shoot for longer! You can do it. There's a mom in my local group who was 51 when she had her triplets and she's tiny. They were born at 36 weeks!

OP - congrats and welcome!

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • imageRinaBabyx25:

Congratulations!!

I am!! :)  Due Sept 23rd!!!  Glad to hear from another triplet-mom-to-be!!!

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!  I just had my first ultrasound two days ago and found out it's triplets for me too!  I may be premature though in "joining the club" because we only heard one heartbeat.  Sac B had what my RE thought was a yolk sac, and Sac C again he thought maybe a yolk sac but it was even harder to see.  I was 6w0d at my ultrasound and was told that's pretty early to hear a heartbeat, so he's got me back next Wed for another ultrasound.  So we shall see.  For some reason I just feel all 3 are going to be fine.  Guess it's the maternal instincts coming out.  Due date will be 10/23 regardless of how many stick.  Let's all stay in touch during this wild ride!
  • imageRinaBabyx25:

I am currently 6w0day pregnant with triplets. The 3rd sac is abnormal so im being watched closely as the doc gave #3 a 50/50 chance. 

• imageRinaBabyx25:

I saw you posted in the upstate New York board. I delivered in Rochester. Where are you located?

image Our 25 week miracles! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am 28 weeks 5 days with G/GGs. We also have an almost 2 year old. I have met several triplet moms with various gestational ages at delivery. I have been on bed rest since 23 weeks, and the doc told us we probably wouldn't make it past 26 weeks. Anything is possible. Rest, listen to your body, an eat lots of protein.
  • imageteachergurl2002:

imageRinaBabyx25:

Congrats to u!!! Yea I would love to chat!! I feel so along sometimes cause i dont know anyone else with more then one lol 

• imageCourtneyw04:

imageRinaBabyx25:

I saw you posted in the upstate New York board. I delivered in Rochester. Where are you located?

I messaged u back  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"