Georgia Babies
Options

Atl BRU

Hi , I'm somewhat new to atl and wanted to see if anyone knew which babies r is location had the most /best selection. I didn't know if one was bigger than the other. Thanks!!
We will be starting our registry soon!

Re: Atl BRU

• Options
    I don't know what part of Atlanta you're in, but the new BRU in McDonough is pretty huge and has a great selection of pretty much everything. I hate they built it after we moved and my baby became a toddler. I have been to the one in Alpharetta and it seems to be decent, though not as nice or big of selection as the one in McDonough. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I've only been to the BRU near Stonecrest Mall off of 20 and the BRU in Duluth off of the Steve Reynold's exit on 85.  The stonecrest one is newer and a little cleaner...but has pretty bad customer service sometimes-but not all the time.  The one in Duluth is a little bigger...the bathroom has been kind of gross on a few occasions.  However, I found the custody service to be fairly good...one of the managers one saturday there helped me order something and let me use a bunch of coupons at one time that said you could not use with other offers...but he did some kind of override and let me use all of them-even some of the expired ones which saved me a bunch of money. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I live close to the one by cumberland It's new but it doesn't seem to have a ton of baby stuff since its babies r us and toys r us. Thanks!!
  • Options
    I live by the one in Cumberland too, and while it's great for quick trips, it is a bit limited in what it carries.  Honestly, I prefer the BuyBuyBaby by Northpoint Mall in Alpharetta.  It's a bit of a drive, but totally worth it.  Unfortunately for me, it opened after I had my first baby so most of the big stuff was purchased already.  I went to the BRU in Kennesaw and it was pretty good 3 years ago but I haven't been back since they opened the Cumberland store.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have realized that out of all the BRUs' my husband and I have investigated don't seem to have as much as their online stores. I typically go online and order or browse and then check to see which locations near my zipcode carry it so i can physically see it and if its not located in a store we place iour order and make it a in store pickup so we can check it out in store and/or return it,. Hope this helps.
  • Options

imageTshae2432:
    Thanks! I live close to the one by cumberland It's new but it doesn't seem to have a ton of baby stuff since its babies r us and toys r us. Thanks!!

The Dunwoody/Perimeter one would probably be your best bet. They have a good selection, and it's not too far from you. 

• Options
    imageJulesDiane:

imageTshae2432:

The Dunwoody/Perimeter one would probably be your best bet. They have a good selection, and it's not too far from you. 

Agree with this but love Buy, Buy Baby - so nice!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"