Maryland Babies

BelliAcres Ped

Just curious if anyone has used Dr. Schneider at BelliAcres Peds in Gambrills?

We met him last night and really liked him, but i thought id see if you girls had any opinions. 

Thanks!

Tanya

Re: BelliAcres Ped

• Did you meet with the Dr. Donald S or Zach S? Both my boys go to Dr. Zach and we really like him!!!! He is great with the kids - I have never felt "pushed out" of an appointment and he makes sure we don't have any questions, concerns, etc. DS was at Annapolis Peds, but we made the switch last Fall and couldn't be happier with our decision. We have always been to get same day sick visits too! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We met with Dr. Donald last night, but its very good to know that Dr. Zach is also awesome. With Dr. D being 62, Im thinking they brought on his son because hes planning to retire soon. The office is a bit outdated, but who cares if they provide the care we want for our child! :) So so glad to hear you say this as I was nervous having not "known" anyone who goes there

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. S was actually my pedi growing up, he was there when I was born.  I also grew up with Dr. Zach ( he was a year younger), and Dr. S's daughter (and Zachs sister) was a good friend of my sisters when we were younger.  They are both also my kids pedi's and I absolutely LOVE them and their entire staff.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCooper81:
    younger.  They are both also my kids pedi's and I absolutely LOVE them and their entire staff.
    YAY! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"