Food Allergy
Options

GF teething/cereal question

I am still nursing my 8 month old and am gluten,dairy,soy,corn,egg&oat free.  I know this is the time to start Cheerios, or the like to help her learn to feed herself.  Has anyone found something to replace this? 

Same question for teething biscuits.   

Thank you! 

Re: GF teething/cereal question

• Options

At some of the grocery stores around me, they have gluten free puff type baby snacks.  Also, check out some organics, Ella's Kitchen is what we usually get, and if its not in stores around you, you can order it.  They make specific GF things.  Im GF, so we dont buy a lot of that stuff in general.  Also, for teething, we do a couple things.  1.  I bought those little mesh, messy snack things.  you fill them with whatever you want, freeze them, and they just sit there and chew on them.  Messy, but worth it.  2. Also messy but worth it, I used up her organic baby food purees (once she started on solids, she wouldnt eat them anymore) by freezing them into little bit size teethers (in a mini cupcake tin, not filled up all the way).  I also bought flavored greek yogurt and made little frozenn drops out of those, so if your LO isnt going to be on the same diet you are, that could work!  I found you can do a lot of finger foods without needing all the added...well, additives!  Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"