Minnesota Babies

Newborn Photographer

I know there have been a few posts about people looking for Photographers and I wanted to share the one we used. Rachel with Lulubug Photography was fabulous. She came to our house and worked with what time was best for us. Our son arrived early and she found room in her schedule so my Husband could be here. She had the most amazing amount of patience with our preemie son and made sure he had enough time to be comforted. We never ever felt rushed! She came with her own props but was very willing to use things that we wanted as well. She is just starting her business but takes quality photographs. We get a disc with edited photos and rights. And above all she is the sweetest person! She doesn't have a website but she is on Facebook just search Lulubug Photography use the funny symbols. My son is Lucas!

I know it sounds like I know Rachel but I didn't until Sunday! I couldn't justify spending so much on newborn photography I understand sometimes you get what you pay for But I also feel there are quality photographers out there that are reasonable!

Re: Newborn Photographer

• Yay! You will not be disappointed! She was so easy going and made us all feel comfortable. I always try to find up and coming photographers to give them a chanceeveryone has to start somewhere. But seriously I will go back to her again! Tell her Alison Lucas' Mom sent you her way!
  • I just booked her too! Thanks for sharing her info... Can't wait to get my LO's pictures done :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"