Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Fertility doctors in Grapevine

We recently moved out to Grapevine and have been TTC for over a year. I have been using OPK testing and am getting more frustrated and I guess we need to see somebody. My husband has had some issues in the past and I know he probably needs to go back to the urologist for a check up.  I am hoping that we can figure out what is going on.

Re: Fertility doctors in Grapevine

• Options

I used the Center for Assisted Reproduction for an issue other than TTC-however, that is their specialty. I met w/ Dr. Doody and the rest of the staff was very nice. They have offices in Euless/Bedford  (near you) and in Plano. 817-540-1157

https://www.embryo.net/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I 2nd the recommendation for the Center for Assisted Reproduction. Dr. Nackley is fantastic! She was very accommodating and had excellent bedside manner. Always willing to spend time to answer questions.
    After 22 months TTC and the loss of our identical twins at 10w6d, we're excited about our rainbow baby!
    Stick, baby, Stick!
    Beta #1 (12dpo): 38.3; Beta #2 (15dpo): 202.7
    Baby Girl born 1/17/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also used the center for assisted repro and dr. Doody is way awesome. I feel sooo lucky my dr. Recommened him. After I got pregnant I found a new obygn who happened to do both take care of reg patients and help with infertility and even though I only went to the second doc for my pregnancy I can see a huge difference in quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"