March 2013 Moms
Options

DIY projects

so now that baby's room is put together and organized and i've finished my DIY projects are completed i have a lot of time on my hands. laying around and watching tv is hard for me! anyone have any suggestions for quick and easy DIY projects? i've been thinking about some cute headbands. any ideas? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DIY projects

• Options
    I've been making bows for my little girl. Also I started crocheting again. I haven't crocheted since I was 13 yrs old but amazingly I still had a pretty good grasp after 13 years. There's a lot of good tutorials on YouTube also that are easy to follow.

It's sort of dangerous but do you have Pinterest? If not there's tons of cute diy projects. I say it's dangerous because I'm addicted to it and have sunk a lot of money into projects. I love it though.
  • Options

imageMillerMama13:
    I've been making bows for my little girl. Also I started crocheting again. I haven't crocheted since I was 13 yrs old but amazingly I still had a pretty good grasp after 13 years. There's a lot of good tutorials on YouTube also that are easy to follow. It's sort of dangerous but do you have Pinterest? If not there's tons of cute diy projects. I say it's dangerous because I'm addicted to it and have sunk a lot of money into projects. I love it though.

ive been switching back and forth between pinterest and here all morning. i agree... its dangerous!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have your baby book already or are you planning to do a scrapbook?  I just ordered mine because I finally found one I liked and I'm looking forward to putting a few pre-birth notes in it when it arrives (hopefully before I go into labor).
  • Options
    Make some freezer meals that you'll just have to reheat or pop in the oven.  Believe me, you'll be glad you did.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMelTwe:
    Make some freezer meals that you'll just have to reheat or pop in the oven.  Believe me, you'll be glad you did.

I completely agree with this! I made 10 freezer meals on the weekend and will be making another 6 or so tomorrow. I'll also be making homemade perogies to freeze on Friday. I've never prepped freezer meals before but, since I have the time while I'm on sick leave, I figured I may as well use my time wisely! In fact, I think I may continue doing this long after LO arrives.

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"