Georgia Babies
Options

OBGYN in Decatur

My sister moved to Decatur last year and is looking for a female OBGYN close by she can switch too. Any reccs?

Thanks guys. 

Re: OBGYN in Decatur

• Options

had both of my pregnancies with https://www.atlantagynob.com/location_decatur.php

i have to say i am not head over heels in love with them, but they are convenient and i have likes all the OBs i have seen there. but then again i have never been head over heels with any OBGYN...

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I second the above rec. I have used them through 2 pregnancies and in between. There are 6 drs I think and there is only one I do not like. My favorites if she wants a specific name are Drs Bonk, Lyman and Meyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i really liked dr. bonk too (she delivered my first); i will say that i adore gretchen, their nurse practitioner. she is so cool!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've been seeing Drs. Carmichael and Johnston at Total Health and Wellness.  I really like them and their office staff.  I prefer Dr. Carmichael because she's more natural birth friendly but they both seem to be good doctors.  I haven't had my baby yet so I can't say whether they'll be great in delivery --- note that they only deliver at DMC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"